NHL'94 Forums

Hacks of non-NHL Games

Firstly, thanks to everyone who creates the great hacks on this site. I absolutely love playing all the variations available of NHL '94 (and others) that you all have created. Out of curiosity, though, does anyone here create hacks of other classic sports titles? I also visit tecmobowl.org and they have a forum section where users can post other projects. Of note, members there have released updated rosters for Ken Griffey presents Major League Baseball, RBI baseball, and an updated Madden '93.

Does anyone here have additional hacks they'd like or be willing to share? In lieu of that, does anyone know of communities similar to this one and tecmobowl.org worth checking out?

7 minutes ago, jer_33 said:

We almost had a summer RBI league going a couple years ago, but fizzled out. It's a fun game.

Coach might be thinking about getting this going again. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good Night...petraiwe, I didn`t found any sections about non nhl hacks, so let me put here, thank you 

I`ve been introduced in this topic below... 

It`a nice to see you reading this now ;) , hope you find interesting...and may help you with EA (Electronic Arts) games hack.. 
So... let`s go...

I`m doing a Fifa 95 hack to became Fifa 2018 Russia World Cup, but it`s not completed, maybe by the end of the year with a help from some Whatsapp friends...

It`s like 50% player names, 80% team shirts corrected, 90% graphics and translation
NWpJMBv.jpg  OJmNMo7.jpg

But over the time I know this great site and forum, I know you don`t care so much about soccer games, so this talk will be about my knowledge with this one, but if you ask, I can provide the download, but this version it`s in portuguese...lol

One of the biggest discoveries in Hack and  lollable was also that I noticed in the Hexadecimal Editor after the name of the Team / Selection and before the players name had an exclamation and 3 letters (double), example:
!A0B !B0B ... So, I started to see a certain pattern in that ... I noticed better and discovered that selections / teams with the same color had these same letters.

Then this example, was !A0B first(home) white and green uniform, and second(away) green and white uniform !!!!
I was able to make a table with all these combinations and the corresponding colors.

Two teams, however, I found it strange, because River Plate (A3P B3P) and Boca Juniors (A3L B3L), had the perfect shirts, so going to Hive Pal (color editor), I noticed that these two teams had a fourth possible color !!! : shock: And the others, 3 (of 4 possible) ...but I will not mess with it now, maybe after this hack to improve it even more !!!

Hope it can help you some way.... :)

Now, if you know this below, please answer me!

May I ask you something that bothers me. Help me understand how this can be done...

https://i.imgur.com/Dx0WHHi.png
This above, it`s an animated intro (in fact it`s a image, but in game the words appear from both sides) of this hack (Fifa 2003 Road to World cup), I`m re-hacking... lol
But Fifa 95 the original game don`t have this!!!! :shock: 
People from other foruns had said this intro is from World Cup from Nes :shocked:

https://i.imgur.com/oP7zcfz.jpg
With tiles of Supersoccer from Super Nes ,I `ve copied and pasted to became my character known in Brazil rom hacking scene and an awful writed signature...lol

So, how this "game code implant" could be done?
By assembly? Or copyiing a portion of some hexadecimal an putting in front of Fifa 95 beginning???
And , how in the world a Nes game intro could fit in a Genesis game?

Thank you,
Nelson

Ps: Almost forget, I`ve did a Super Monaco GP Brunette Edition hack with all cars correct colors, now I`ve a new one with countries colors in their tracks...

These ROMs are probably better. I made some more ROMs and some updates to 2017 and 2018. I'll update the 2018 teams to include Cleveland and probably Arizona since Ohtani's season is now over :-(

The "Legends" ROM is my favorite, and takes the top 4 American and National League World Series Champs (by team wins) and add the best players from that team's history. So, Babe Ruth and Derek Jeter are on the Yankees, etc. For the 9th and 10th teams, I did an MLB "Legends" team and a Negro League Legends team. For the players, their career ERA and Avg is listed, along with best single-season HR total.

I'll take a break for a while but this was fun, so I'll probably do some more in the future. I hope you guys enjoy. I tried to sign up for the RBI Baseball Forums but it didn't work and emailing people was impossible.

RBI1998skip_nes.nes

RBI2004skip_nes.nes

RBI2017skip_nes.nes

RBI2018skip_nes.nes

Edited by skip

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/15/2018 at 4:28 AM, peixemacaco said:

Good Night...petraiwe, I didn`t found any sections about non nhl hacks, so let me put here, thank you 

I`ve been introduced in this topic below... 

It`a nice to see you reading this now ;) , hope you find interesting...and may help you with EA (Electronic Arts) games hack.. 
So... let`s go...

I`m doing a Fifa 95 hack to became Fifa 2018 Russia World Cup, but it`s not completed, maybe by the end of the year with a help from some Whatsapp friends...

It`s like 50% player names, 80% team shirts corrected, 90% graphics and translation
NWpJMBv.jpg  OJmNMo7.jpg

But over the time I know this great site and forum, I know you don`t care so much about soccer games, so this talk will be about my knowledge with this one, but if you ask, I can provide the download, but this version it`s in portuguese...lol

One of the biggest discoveries in Hack and  lollable was also that I noticed in the Hexadecimal Editor after the name of the Team / Selection and before the players name had an exclamation and 3 letters (double), example:
!A0B !B0B ... So, I started to see a certain pattern in that ... I noticed better and discovered that selections / teams with the same color had these same letters.

Then this example, was !A0B first(home) white and green uniform, and second(away) green and white uniform !!!!
I was able to make a table with all these combinations and the corresponding colors.

Two teams, however, I found it strange, because River Plate (A3P B3P) and Boca Juniors (A3L B3L), had the perfect shirts, so going to Hive Pal (color editor), I noticed that these two teams had a fourth possible color !!! : shock: And the others, 3 (of 4 possible) ...but I will not mess with it now, maybe after this hack to improve it even more !!!

Hope it can help you some way.... :)

Now, if you know this below, please answer me!

May I ask you something that bothers me. Help me understand how this can be done...

https://i.imgur.com/Dx0WHHi.png
This above, it`s an animated intro (in fact it`s a image, but in game the words appear from both sides) of this hack (Fifa 2003 Road to World cup), I`m re-hacking... lol
But Fifa 95 the original game don`t have this!!!! :shock: 
People from other foruns had said this intro is from World Cup from Nes :shocked:

https://i.imgur.com/oP7zcfz.jpg
With tiles of Supersoccer from Super Nes ,I `ve copied and pasted to became my character known in Brazil rom hacking scene and an awful writed signature...lol

So, how this "game code implant" could be done?
By assembly? Or copyiing a portion of some hexadecimal an putting in front of Fifa 95 beginning???
And , how in the world a Nes game intro could fit in a Genesis game?

Thank you,
Nelson

Ps: Almost forget, I`ve did a Super Monaco GP Brunette Edition hack with all cars correct colors, now I`ve a new one with countries colors in their tracks...

Hi buddy 

i have also been able to hack into FIFA 95 I can change team names, player names, team colours but when I try to edit players they all switch to 99 rating and once on 99 it seems as it locks and you can’t change them back down

any ideas would be welcome!

Cheers