NHL'94 Forums

Major Announcement: Angryjay 93 preparing a Youtube Channel

angryjay93

Hey everyone, I've been working behind the scenes the last month or so to get an NHL '94 Youtube channel and live stream going. On this channel I hope to provide content on the following items:

-Live Game Analysis
-Team Breakdowns
-How to Videos
-Challenges vs. Computer
-Various other items that may arise

While my Youtube channel may not quite be ready to start producing regular content, I have been working on some test footage which I have just posted this morning. This test footage consists chiefly of some games with MikeGartner  that I played at CoachMac's house last night. What make this footage different from regular game recordings is that this footage also has Coach and I on camera analyzing the game as it plays out.  While we have had commentators at our live events, I don't think we've ever had the game broken down by the person playing it as it goes on. I'm hoping this unique angle of live analysis gives other people better insight of the action.

I just uploaded a couple videos; one contains myself and Mike Gartner playing 5 summer league games with the 2nd containing an exhibition game between Coach Mac & Mike Gartner, you can use the links below to view it on Youtube.

A lot of this is a work in progress and will improve over time but I think it's a good first step.

One thing I would really appreciate in all of this is the input and support of the community. In the end I want this content to be an extension of us and our community so it is vital that you guys get involved. How you can get involved can take various forms. The first thing that can be done is so subscribe to the channel and if you want to go a little further by commenting on my videos or giving a thumbs up (or thumbs down) then that would be really helpful. Also, please feel free to send me a PM, e-mail, or post on the forums requesting a video on a specific subject. I'm open to helping anyone with anything because I want to help the level of play here continue to rise. I also want to help anyone who is either getting back into the game after a long break or who is a total noob. 

Oh and before I forget, don't fret my SNES buds, I plan on having SNES specific content as well. You will not be forgotten in all of this.

So again, things are a work in progress here and it will get better moving forward. If you get the chance, please check out the videos, I would appreciate any support I get from the community here to help this project grow. 

And oh, one last thing before I go. Coach and I also tested out the live stream by playing our 10 summer league games. Please feel free to check it out and leave a comment!

https://youtu.be/02Z3Agp7aHk

• Thanks 2
  • Like 7

Good stuff! I don't understand AJ's team though. Handicapped on purpose?

Maybe you guys could sit a bit closer to the mic on next session?

Looking forward to "How to videos" and "Challenges vs computer"!

1 hour ago, jmj said:

Good stuff! I don't understand AJ's team though. Handicapped on purpose?

Maybe you guys could sit a bit closer to the mic on next session?

Looking forward to "How to videos" and "Challenges vs computer"!

really looking forward to this AJ.  You and coach make a good tandem describing games.  If you'd like any guest input I'm always open.

I agree with Raphael.... I think the channel would be better if u broke it down after not live just cause u r such a good writer kinda like coaches corner ...but ud have to punk off coach like cherry does ron...anywayz either way good job!

Edited by kgman

29 minutes ago, kgman said:

I agree with Raphael.... I think the channel would be better if u broke it down after not live just cause u r such a good writer kinda like coaches corner ...but ud have to punk off coach like cherry does ron...anywayz either way good job!

Ron MAKES coach's corner. He really is in my eyes, as close to perfect a man can get.