NHL'94 Forums

Anyone in los angeles down to scrum?

STR8BATTLER

Played for years ,1000's of games( east allstars with Gartner in center, no fouls or icing just pure, tryed to have rules on jankers which were goals scored by skating parallel to net while holding slapshot to take out goalie is weak) Honestly felt i was the best anyone could be but only played with one friend, anyone else was just not good. So im in LA and found this site, down to meet up and battle if anyone is game for it. NBA live 95 too, 2nd best game.Peace

Edited by STR8BATTLER
to add something

Hey bud welcome to the site! I'm from northern CA and had a similar problem with the local talent being pretty thin. I find myself going to Nevada to play another member of the community named Coach Mac. Are you able to hop online to play? That will be the best way for you to face quality players on a more regular basis. 

We had a few guys from the LA area who were active but it's been a few years since we have heard from them. It would be nice to get more guys from LA so that one day we could hold a tournament in CA with a lot of local players. The best we have so far is that the next King of 94 which takes place in October will be held in Vancouver, Canada. Thats just a couple hour flight and you'd get to stay in your own time zone.

hi,tks. what would i need to jump online, and could i use a 6 button old school controller(a paticular one)? will anyone play it no offsides and penalties/fighting?  id like to try vegas maybe, could you send emails of those LA cats?

5 minutes ago, STR8BATTLER said:

so thats it ha, yall better me scared

Informatoin for playing online is available at http://nhl94.com/joinus/

Download an emulator, join the Discord chat, and talk to people on there and they'll get you set up. (no one plays by email)

On 6/13/2018 at 7:10 PM, STR8BATTLER said:

hi,tks. what would i need to jump online, and could i use a 6 button old school controller(a paticular one)? will anyone play it no offsides and penalties/fighting?  id like to try vegas maybe, could you send emails of those LA cats?

If you want to use an old-school controller, rather than a new USB one, you need an adapter to plug it into your computer, such as one of these

https://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-Totalconsole-TC-MFMDPC-Genesis-Controller/dp/B00QRZ1HVS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

https://www.amazon.ca/Genesis-PC-USB-Cable-RETROLINK/dp/B0080RAT42