Sign in to follow this  
chaos

Applying Roster Changes in NOSE

When you are using NOSE to edit rosters, please make sure you update the number of F and D on the team. This can be done by hitting the "Apply" button on the menubar. If you do not do this, the game will think there are 15 defensemen (F in hex) available. I'm not sure how this will affect gameplay (it probably won't), but please do this step, especially if you want to use the offline stat extractor program (to be released soon!)

Bad NOSE

Good NOSE

On 7/18/2018 at 12:15 AM, chaos said:

When you are using NOSE to edit rosters, please make sure you update the number of F and D on the team. This can be done by hitting the "Apply" button on the menubar. If you do not do this, the game will think there are 15 defensemen (F in hex) available. I'm not sure how this will affect gameplay (it probably won't), but please do this step, especially if you want to use the offline stat extractor program (to be released soon!)

I don't think F or D designation effects gameplay on the ice, but if you go to edit lines in-game you won't be able to choose from players designated F for the D slots (and vice versa).

• Thanks 1