NHL'94 Forums

Heres another indie hockey game, being created by WTG Bear Studios, its a successor or sequel to the 2011 Xbox 360 indie game, Blockey. But this game unlike the 2011 game, the new Blockey is a 3d hockey game using Unity and its a hockey game with its own arcade variation and format. It is nuts.

Blockey had been in development since 2014, then in 2017 the creator decided to take a new direction and started putting in more sports in the game (such as tennis, baseball, and basketball) and retitled Blockey to Rocko Blocko Sports, which is a pretty questionable concept.

No new information from WTG Bear Studios or new video game footage has come out about Blockey, as of this year. So nothing yet is known about this game being on Hiatus, scrapped, shelved or even canceled.

Edited by bushhockeyfan
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Bumping this post with Breaking news, WTG Bear Studios has recently re-emerged and is looking to re-release his xbox 360 indie game, Blockey on steam this September. Check the steam page for more information. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1145280/Blockey_Block_Yeah/

No word yet on the fate of the 3d sequel Blockey 'Rockin Hockey since its development from 2014 through 2017.

Edited by bushhockeyfan
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2019 at 4:57 AM, bushhockeyfan said:

Bumping this post with Breaking news, WTG Bear Studios has recently re-emerged and is looking to re-release his xbox 360 indie game, Blockey on steam this September. Check the steam page for more information. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1145280/Blockey_Block_Yeah/

No word yet on the fate of the 3d sequel Blockey 'Rockin Hockey since its development from 2014 through 2017.

It's now available! Starting with a 41% price cut, so 0,47€.. But still, is it worth picking up? I don't know what game I would pass up on to play this. :P It does not look fun. Seems like it absolutely requires 4 humans to be enjoyable, if at all.

Edited by Xstioph

On 9/28/2019 at 1:08 AM, Xstioph said:

It's now available! Starting with a 41% price cut, so 0,47€.. But still, is it worth picking up? I don't know what game I would pass up on to play this. :P It does not look fun. Seems like it absolutely requires 4 humans to be enjoyable, if at all.

It in terms plays like hit the ice or nhl 2 on 2 with simple graphics. it still requires a game controller to play it though. you might need to ask him about keyboard support while you are in the discussions. maybe ask about blockey 3d ;)

Edited by bushhockeyfan