NHL'94 Forums

Android Genesis emulator app?

It takes some setup, but I like Retroarch. It gives you the option of adding a couple of Genesis emulators (and several others for NES, SNES, PSX etc..).

Once set-up, you can add your roms to a folder on your phone (or SD card) and you're off.

Like the emulators you've used on your phone, you have the option of using onscreen buttons to control, but I think you can also set-up up bluetooth controller for more serious gaming.

6 hours ago, jer_33 said:

It takes some setup, but I like Retroarch. It gives you the option of adding a couple of Genesis emulators (and several others for NES, SNES, PSX etc..).

Once set-up, you can add your roms to a folder on your phone (or SD card) and you're off.

Like the emulators you've used on your phone, you have the option of using onscreen buttons to control, but I think you can also set-up up bluetooth controller for more serious gaming.

Thanks! I don't know what it is about retroarch I find so difficult to get. I have no problems with it on my PS3 but on Android I find it weird. I'll try again.

I have tried playing some of the NHL Hacked Roms on the android emulator. ball hockey challenge, 6-a-side-soccer, and Et Tu Brute seem to work perfectly. the only one that works on the computer but doesn't work on the android is 77's Toughguys NHLPA 93 rom, which just gives me nothing but a black screen. I tried different android emulators. same results. have you guys had any good or bad luck with an NHL 94 or 93 hacked rom on the android emulator?

Edited by bushhockeyfan