NHL'94 Forums

New ROMS

Patrick

Hello all,

Im definitely a noob editor so these ROMs may not be up to your standards, but it could be a good starting point for tweaks.   I hereby give to you;

NHL 87;  nhl87.bin

Very proud of my sweater tweaks, edited some ratings.   Tried to get the crease the same color as the ice as I believe it was in 87

NHL 93   NHL93.bin

Some minor sweater changes to Ottawa, Tampa , New Jersey and Philly.  Just like the regular 93 but Ottawa and Tampa rosters closer to their expansion season teams

NHL 94  nhl94.bin

Changed the All star teams to Anaheim and Florida.  Didnt change any hex though.

NHL 95  nhl95.bin

NHL 96  nhl96.bin

To an advanced editor, these ROMs could suck but Im pretty pleased with them!   I was hoping to do an NHL 97 but I'd want to change Quebec to Colorado and I dont know how to do that.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Patrick said:

No feedback?   What kind of edits do you all do to make your roms  better?

Banners, Splash Screens, Ron Barr Text and ratings, not having teams that were not in the league.

On 8/11/2018 at 5:35 PM, Patrick said:

To an advanced editor, these ROMs could suck but Im pretty pleased with them!   I was hoping to do an NHL 97 but I'd want to change Quebec to Colorado and I dont know how to do that.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

All that matters:big_smile:

Banners are fairly simple to change.

Most everything you need is here.

• Like 1