NHL'94 Forums

Tournament Streams Megapost

halifax
This post was recognized by halifax!

"Thanks again!"

smozoma was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 50 points.

work in progress...

2020-Dec-5/6 - King of 94-V - Interwebs - 45 SNES / 40 Sega

• Stream 1 / SNES Day 1
  • Stream 2 / SNES Finals (1v1)
  • Stream 3 / Sega Day 1 (soon)
  • Stream 4 / Sega Finals (1v1) (soon)
  • Stream 5 / SNES 2on2 Finals (soon)
  • Stream 6 / Sega 2on2 Finals (soon??)

2019-Feb-23 - Green Bay - ~30 Sega / SNES

2019-Mar-29 - Montreal, QC - 29 players SNES

2018-Aug-13 - Chicago - 10 players Sega

2018-Aug-11 - Long Island - Retro Gaming Expo III - 32 players Sega

2018-Feb-24 - Green Bay - Edge of 94 A Fleury of Goals  - 30 players Sega / 33 players SNES

2017-Oct-14 - Hartford, CT - World Retro Expo NHL'94 Tournament (16 participants)

2017-Sept-30 - Las Vegas - King of '94 II - 27 players Sega / 28 players SNES

2015-Sept-12 - Toronto - King of '94 - 60 players Sega / 60 players SNES 

• Thanks 2

Smoz - I added the 2017 Retro Expo Semis and Finals videos in your op.  This also reminds me to cut and upload the semis and finals from the previous LI tournies.  I have them at home and will get them uploaded soon.  Great thread that I forgot about.

Gotta find those Vegas vids!  Anything from Vancouver?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kingraph said:

Smoz - I added the 2017 Retro Expo Semis and Finals videos in your op.  This also reminds me to cut and upload the semis and finals from the previous LI tournies.  I have them at home and will get them uploaded soon.  Great thread that I forgot about.

Gotta find those Vegas vids!  Anything from Vancouver?

Thanks

I have the vancouver vids. I've been planning something with them rather than uploading the raw footage (as most games do not have the correct players listed or any kind of context about the games).

Vegas: it looks like the link for the finals games was somehow stripped out of my post (probably a screwup during an edit). I'll have to go back and find it again. it's a pain because it's facebook and just have to scroll for days to find it.

3 minutes ago, smozoma said:

Vegas: it looks like the link for the finals games was somehow stripped out of my post (probably a screwup during an edit). I'll have to go back and find it again. it's a pain because it's facebook and just have to scroll for days to find it.

Hmm actually it looks like their facebook doesn't have the video. 

Hopefully the Settle it on the Screen guys have a copy? Worst case, I may have a 360p copy ripped way back when that I could add to the ko94 youtube with Settle it on the Screen's permission.

And of course we need Mikey's Toronto footage.

The links to our main 2019 "Barry Melrose Place" Twitch feeds are no longer available.  Since then the original broadcasts have been condensed and reuploaded to our Facebook page.  The YouTube links are still valid, as we had a 2nd stream going on The Retro Sports Gamer YouTube channel.

2019 SNES : https://www.facebook.com/266393173699412/videos/522475815079656/

2019 Genesis, unsure what happened, but the video is no longer showing up on our FB page, may have to go back to the old laptop and reupload.