NHL'94 Forums

Swiss National League 2018/19 rom

mitch13

Hello everybody,

I'm uploading a rom made thanks to a collaboration between Stelex software, @Jkline3 and myself. It's based on the actual Swiss championship. Jkline made the logos, I did the player cards and the rosters. Stelex software made the rest.

Sans titre3.jpg

Sans titre.jpgSans titre2.jpg

Start of the season version + Playoff version

Swiss National League 2018-2019.bin Swiss National League 2018-2019_playoff.bin

Edited by mitch13
updates
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Good stuff bud! Just a head's up (and I am not sure if this is true) but someone told me way back that if you make the off and def awr different for a goalie (ie. 3 off and 5 def awr), they act a bit "wonky". I did not notice it myself, but in the original '94 ROM, they're all equal for goalies. So, without a proof, I started always making the off and def awr the same for Gs. Just wanted to let you know in case this is true.

Aren't goalies a little "wonky" by nature :)  Sorry, I'll see myself out...

I've seen or heard the same but also haven't noticed it in-game.  In your experience, would it be fair to say that these ratings affect behavior (play the puck or freeze it) as opposed to performance (ability to stop the puck)?  I can't say I've noticed much impact in gameplay but I usually have a human opponent.