Sign in to follow this  
skip

NHL 2019 by Skip & Slapshot67

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, here is the ROM for 2018-19 season. Special thanks to @slapshot67 for his work on graphics and player cards...thanks bud!

Below please find the ROMs and Excel sheet.

Notes:

-This is the 32-team ROM (updated teams, player cards and graphics by Slapshot67).

-Updated team rosters for 2018-19 season (rosters and player ratings by Skip). The 32nd team is still the NHL'94 Hall of Fame team, with original NHL94 ratings!

-Weight bug is fixed (heavy guys are harder to knock down), and this ROM uses weight + checking = hitting ability

-1 minute penalties (except for injuries = 2 min penalty). You can do 5, 7, 10 or 20 minute periods.

-Hot/Cold is accurate in the pre-game screen and in edit lines

NEW: Adding in NHL Network's Kevin Weekes as the announcer.

ROSTER NOTES: Not included are the two unrestricted free agents (Nylander, Ritchie). Some long-term injured players were also omitted, depending on roster dynamics. As usual, I've included guys that will be out for the first month or two in the lineups. I decided to keep Austin Watson in there (suspended 27 games), but he is only on NSH PK line, mainly so I don't forget to re-add him to PK line later.

I updated all of the teams lines and jersey numbers as of the info available yesterday and this morning. Sometimes the 3rd line is a mashup of best players on a team's real 3rd and 4th lines. Tried to keep scoring lines as they were in preseason, or how they "should be" when players return from injury.

KNOWN BUG: The menu screen will freeze if the player cards begin to cycle for team #31 - Winnipeg. There is no known fix for this.

NOTE: The tourney ROM has continuous OT. The regular ROM has 5 minute OT.

Zip folder has excel sheet with all players listed, including the NHL94 HHOF All-Stars roster, and Ratings list for all 32 teams.

-Skip

 

 

NHL19cover.png

 

NHL19menu.png

NHL19pregame.png

NHL19pregame2.png

NHL19goal.png

NHL19faceoff.png

 

NHL19skip.bin

NHL19tourney.bin

NHL19.zip

Edited by skip
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone finds errors with players, jersey numbers, etc, please let me know. I will release a V1 once there are roster moves or player boosts needed. Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me or is their no link to rom and excel sheet?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'm not seeing a link, either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Is it me or is their no link to rom and excel sheet?

They're all there now. My bad, been a long, tiring week.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Quadruple Deke said:

Thank you, as always.

Also - is Weekesy aware of this?  That's kind of a big deal.

It's our pleasure!

I tweeted it at him :-) When we released the IIHF ROM a few weeks back, he replied to my tweet when I said something like 'We got Kathryn Tappen into this one, Weekesy is next! Had to get my two favorite people in there'. He replied thanks for watching the network hahaha

Still no reply about him being in this one, but that's ok.

Truth be told, since this is the 25th anniversary of '94, I should've done Weekes next year and done the obvious choice for this season.....................

JEREMY ROENICK! I obviously wasn't thinking clearly lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, skip said:

It's our pleasure!

I tweeted it at him :-) When we released the IIHF ROM a few weeks back, he replied to my tweet when I said something like 'We got Kathryn Tappen into this one, Weekesy is next! Had to get my two favorite people in there'. He replied thanks for watching the network hahaha

Still no reply about him being in this one, but that's ok.

Truth be told, since this is the 25th anniversary of '94, I should've done Weekes next year and done the obvious choice for this season.....................

JEREMY ROENICK! I obviously wasn't thinking clearly lol

Nice job @skip!

Technically, as this is a celebration of 25 years since the original release, the apropos announcer could (or maybe "should") be Howie Rose.  Afterall, he shouted one of the most famous calls in NHL lore in 1994... "Matteau, Matteau, Matteau".  As a life long Rangers fan, I prefer Sam Rosen's "...and this one will last a lifetime."  Sadly, it has...  :(

Roenick, albiet a great player, is partially associated with this game due to a bug.  :)


Kathryn Tappen was a nice addition to your other rom.  Mainly because she is friggin' hot!!!

Edited by The Sauce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Sauce said:

Nice job @skip!

Technically, as this is a celebration of 25 years since the original release, the apropos announcer could (or maybe "should") be Howie Rose.  Afterall, he shouted one of the most famous calls in NHL lore in 1994... "Matteau, Matteau, Matteau".  As a life long Rangers fan, I prefer Sam Rosen's "...and this one will last a lifetime."  Sadly, it has...  :(

Roenick, albiet a great player, is partially associated with this game due to a bug.  :)


Kathryn Tappen was a nice addition to your other rom.  Mainly because she is friggin' hot!!!

hahaha thanks bud! I've been meaning to check out your ROM too. Good call on Matteau, that was classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome.. VHL draft on the horizon?

I'm disappointed that the splash screen is Ovechkin doing a keg stand...:grimace:

hi9nJElU94FgVfKh.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jer_33 said:

Awesome.. VHL draft on the horizon?

I'm disappointed that the splash screen is Ovechkin doing a keg stand...:grimace:

hi9nJElU94FgVfKh.jpg

 

Keg stand wouldve been far better...my bad! VHL may happen, not sure when.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skip, big thanks for this! The hard work to bring this to the community is hugely appreciated.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blondearrow said:

Skip, big thanks for this! The hard work to bring this to the community is hugely appreciated.

Glad you like it my man! Slapshot67 and I love doing this ROM each season. I'll be sad to see the NHL'94 HOF team go when they add Seattle in a couple of years lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted this on FB and twitter. Thanks again guys for doing this!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, halifax said:

I posted this on FB and twitter. Thanks again guys for doing this!

thanks @halifax!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this