NHL'94 Forums

Yes I'm still alive

hokkeefan

Howdy ! 

Wow it's been a long ass time since I've been in here !  

I just read the story about NHL94 and it sparked my interest again. You guys have been busy !

Anyways I'm starting life over , I lost my lovely wife to cancer and  I moved further north . 

Going to register for classic and start some exhis soon. I'm super sick so maybe in a couple days.

What do you guys use to communicate these days?

5 hours ago, hokkeefan said:

Howdy ! 

I just read the story about NHL94 and it sparked my interest again. You guys have been busy !

Anyways I'm starting life over , I lost my lovely wife to cancer and  I moved further north . 

Going to register for classic and start some exhis soon. I'm super sick so maybe in a couple days.

Oh I missed that part. I'm very sorry to hear about your wife. We're all here for you if you need anything. 

23 hours ago, hokkeefan said:

Howdy ! 

Hokkee, sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Keep your head up bro.

On 10/28/2018 at 1:05 PM, hokkeefan said:

Howdy ! 

My condolences, 94 is always here to help distract, hope to see you back.

Hokkee, really sorry to hear about your loss.  I hope you being back here can make things at least a little better while you work through everything.  I was asking about you over the weekend in Vancouver... you're always a name that's in everyone's mind when it comes to 94.   

• 2 months later...

I'm relatively new in comparison(last 3 years or so) so your name hasn't popped up for me.  That being said, I can't imagine life with without my wife.  From one bud to another you have my deepest condolences.

Hoping to catch some exis with ya when you get settled.

• Like 1