NHL Hockey (DOS)

1 hour ago, DominikJagr said:

From your older posts I assume you own the manual, am I right? If calling time-outs is not in the manual I very much doubt its possible to call them in the game. 

I checked my materials and all I have found is this article about NHL Hockey 95 that I downloaded many years ago:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/564969-nhl-hockey-95/faqs/34286

There are a lot of things that are missing from manuals that are still there.

46 minutes ago, PenguinFan1985 said:

If you can't find it in the manual, I highly doubt that happened. Your mind is playing tricks on you.. must have dreamed it up.

I have played this game for most of my life both NHL hockey & NHL95 and have never called a timeout. I believe it's strictly there for show.

It happened.  After the Timeout was over.  It was gone from the screen.  It would make no sense that the Genesis game has Timeouts but the PC versions did not

Not a big deal as I really never did Timeouts either.

How come its so hard to find a digital copy of these manuals ? Anyone gotta link or pdf they can share for both pc versions ? Would be ever so grateful. I'm gonna solve the mystery . I live in Vancouver and two of my old friends worked at EA in Burnaby . I'm gonna try and track them down . I remember one my buddies worked on this game specifically and they would all go rent ice time and play hockey as the EA crew to better understand the physics and difficulty of playing ice hockey . Sadly they would never let me play cause either they were hockey snobs or because i could skate really well they thought i was gonna be a hot shot . Miss those days !!!