NHL'94 Forums

Fall/Winter '18 SNES Team Selection Draft

chaos

We will be having 1 league this season in SNES. Once the draft is over, we will start the new season, with a 40 game schedule. I will be dividing the single league into 2 conferences, essentially an "A" level conference, and a "B" level conference. Schedules will be weighted (Playing more in-conference more games than out of conference) and playoffs will be divided by conference, with the winners of each playing each other for the final (like the NHL Playoffs), with 6 teams in each conference making the playoffs, and the top 2 seeds getting a 1st round bye. The list of coaches playing this season is below:

SNES Coaches:

16 coaches:

annatar

BobKudelski26

schwartz

MikeGartner22

c4outlaws

koke_45

stheds2000

jer_33

Auggie

Acadius

hotelcalifornia

combustiblecam

dethrox

kingraph

Bad Moon Rison

KaBa78

Waiting List:

Gimpyclay (needs to be confirmed)

JMAU104 (needs to be confirmed)

Below is the draft order for the SNES league. The pick order was randomized (using random.org to generate the randomized list). When it is your turn, reply to this thread to choose your team. You can choose any team that has not already been selected. Below the draft order, you will find a list of available teams. The draft starts now!

Deadlines are set starting Saturday, 11/24, in 1 hour increments. All deadlines are in EST (Eastern Time). If you miss your deadline, you can choose your team at anytime. If you do not choose a team, you will be given best available team at the end of the draft. Once you have selected, please pass along the message to the next person up via PM, Discord, email, etc to let them know they are up. I'll try to do my best to stay on top of it.

You can also post your draft list in this thread, or PM/Discord message me (chaos) the list if you don't want to post your team selections.

ON THE CLOCK: 

DONE

League Draft Order (Deadlines in Parenthesis):

1. jer_33 - PIT
  2. BobKudelski26 - BOS
  3. schwartz - CHI
  4. koke_45 - VAN
  5. Auggie - DEADLINE PASSED - PHI
  6. c4outlaws - QUE
  7. MikeGartner22 - DET
  8. Acadius - CGY
  9. dethrox - DEADLINE PASSED - STL
  10. hotelcalifornia - BUF
  11. combustiblecam - MTL
  12. annatar - LA
  13. kingraph - NYR
  14. stheds2000 - WSH
  15. Bad Moon Rison - TOR
  16. KaBa78 - WPG
Available teams:
ANH XXX XXX XXX XXX 
EDM DAL XXX FLA HFD
XX  XXX NJ  XXX NYI
OTT XXX XXX XXX SJ
XXX TB  XXX XXX XXX
XXX

Screenshot of Random.org:

Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 8.30.48 PM.png

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dethrox said:

Ugh.. dunno how my DM didn’t go through. Just my fate. Hate STL. All good.. will be an interesting season

Go with the Devils, man! They crush skulls.

Edited by Bob Kudelski