smozoma

Important: Virus email sent from the forum, disguised as reply to previous email

If you got an email from the forum recently, with the following text and a .doc attachment, please DELETE IT.

It was not sent by us, so the attachment likely contains a virus (passwording the file hides the virus) .

Also please reply below to say whether you did or didn't get the email, so we can figure out how widespread the issue is...

Morning

Please see attached and confirm.

Password - .....,

[request.doc]

• Thanks 1

Evan is currently looking into it, he's the only one with access to the admin@nhl94.com account.

I will try and send out a global email to everyone notifying them of the email.

Hey guys,

Yes, I don't know how this was sent, but definitely don't open any email attachments/links and delete this message.  Passwords to those accounts have been changed.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

-Evan

I got it. Was suspicious and did not open the attachment.

Atomic also received it. Did not open.

Here is a clue: It was sent as a reply to an email I had sent admin@nhl94.com.  It was a reply from my personal email account, which is not associated with the forum or nhl94online.com. (Those use another email account I have.) So, if I had never personally reached out to admin@nhl94.com, I do not think I would be getting the email. (I checked, and I did not receive the email at my nhl94online.com email account.)

• Thanks 1

Nothing here.

• Thanks 1

I admit it ....I created the bug now kgman trophy celebration will be seen 24/7 since it was cut outta the movie