NHL'94 Forums

Engelby77

Maybe he's got a point?

I mean, we do see quite a lot of tournaments across the country to celebrate and compete in NHL 96.  I, personally, love NHL.com's coverage of the anniversary of NHL98.  And, my god, who doesn't have found memories, as a child, of dominating NHL97 with Jeremy Roenick?  I mean, it's always great to hear current NHL players reliving their foundest momeries of playing NHL 2001.  To be honest, it's really a wonder that this site exists given how much the game sucks!  SMH

If you don't like a game, that's cool.  There are other options.  I just don't get the point of sh*tting on someting that so many folks love and have warm memories for just because you see a deficiency.  Maybe I'm the minority in my opinion and response.  But, NHL94 IS one of the greatest sports games ever released!  Is it the greatest of all time, not likely given its age and the technology of the day.  Would it have been cool to have season mode and fighting, sure.  But, it doesn't hurt the game.  Did it make it's mark on history more than the majority of sports games EVER released, you bet!  There is no denying it and to crap all over it is silly.

End rant.  Cheers!

Edited by The Sauce
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Engelby77 said:

Anything with a season mode is better period nhl 95 and up

Why do you have to be mean bud?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Iceisles said:

Just make your own season up, not hard to do with a schedule generator.  I use an app for a 30-game season, tracks all the standings for me after I enter the results. 

What’s the app please mate

38 minutes ago, T0LTS said:

What’s the app please mate

Hello, fellow Isles fan!  The app is called 'Versus'.  I play a 30-Game Round Robin (once vs. each team).  After 30 games, it's easy to create playoff brackets in the app.  I've even added all the team logos to it - 200 x 200 pixels works best.  I simulate all the other games with a random number generator (0-3 Range for each team has worked well).  Cheers!

Edited by Iceisles
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Iceisles said:

Hello, fellow Isles fan!  The app is called 'Versus'.  I play a 30-Game Round Robin (once vs. each team).  After 30 games, it's easy to create playoff brackets in the app.  I've even added all the team logos to it - 200 x 200 pixels works best.  I simulate all the other games with a random number generator (0-3 Range for each team has worked well).  Cheers!

Great thank you my friend I’ll definitely be using this! Also

LGI!

• 6 months later...

So you wanna waste your time on a forum about NHL 94 whining about how 94 isnt as good as 95, when you could just be playing 95, or doing something else in the real world that is actually productive? Well, I don't know what to tell you except to get off the computer and get some help.

Let people enjoy things.

• Thanks 1