Hey All,

I wanted to give a shout out to an online hockey manager game, Game Plan Hockey Manager: https://gameplanhockey.com/

Before I do, I should preface this post by stating I am not the owner/designer/developer, nor do I have any financial vested interest in this game. 

So why am I promoting it?  A few reasons.

1) I have played it for the past two years and really enjoy it.  I figured other hockey fans might enjoy it as well.

2) The game just underwent a re-release and now is a good time to join and try it out because there is a trial period.  After the trial period, it is $2/month.

3) It is much more fun to compete against other managers instead of AI controlled teams.

4) The developers have put a lot of time into the game recently and are constantly improving the game (I don't know them personally) and wanted to show some appreciation.

You basically act as a team's GM/coach competing against other managers around the world.  Sign players, a full draft, set lineups, team tactics, player roles, training, etc.  There's really a lot of depth to this game - too much to list here.  There are currently 3 game worlds:  Fast (4 games/day), Normal (2 games/day) and Slow (1 game/day).  Each world has 6 leagues of 28 teams (which are currently half full).  You don't have to be online for the games, it is all web based. 

Anyways, I could go on, but I'm trying to avoid sounding like a used car salesman, so I'll leave it at that.  If you are interested in hockey manager games, you have the info above.  If not, that's cool too.  Again, I do not benefit from this in any way, expect more human managers = a better experience.

I hope I didn't violate any rules by posting this here - and feel free to move it if I've posted in the wrong forum.

• 1 year later...