NHL'94 Forums

Bad news for Buffalo coach Bo

Bo Knows NHL94

The NAACP has recently made a statement that Bo, coach of the Buffalo Sabres in the NHL94online.com GENS A league is a racist and needs to be punished accordingly.

"We have proof that Bo, coach of the Sabres, is racist against people of African decent," NAACP spokesperson Jesse Jackson said. "We have proof that he created a very disturbing and unfunny website http://nsmzamboni.ytmnnd.com which attempts to make humor of slur words that are very offensive to black people."

The Sabres have gotten off to an atrocious 0-8 start, losing their last game to BackHandFloater's Detroit Red Wings 13-2. Coach Bo blamed the start mainly on the lack of effort by goaltender Grant Fuhr, who is half black.

"If Fuhr has one more game where his save percentage is lower than his I.Q. (60) I'm going to make Grant Fuhr stole my play-off hopes to replace my NSMZ site." When asked for the reason to Fuhr's recent play Bo said "Of course I know why he's sucking. His buddys with the GNAA or whoever it is are all mad because I made a little joke. Boo-hoo. I'm about to start Hasek even though his rating is slightly higher than Alexander Mogilny's would be if i could put him in pads."

Jesse Jackson had no comment on the coach's latest comments or his allegations that the NAACP has an influence on Grant Fuhr's performance.

• 1 month later...

it was funny before, but now i've lost two straight games (kgman and carse) BOTH in OT where Fuhr makes the save then randomly drops it into the net.

I'm so close to sending him back to the fields to pick cotton for the rest of his sorry ass life.