NHL'94 Forums

Referees

Jkline3

He's not easily hackable, the ref looked to be a complicated graphic.  He looks embedded in an area 5C40C (rink tile graphics 366884, palette 1).

Untitled.png

See, I changed just his face in the tile with the arrow

NHL94 - wboy_30team_ROM_ref_004.png

It's definitely not clean, but hopefully enough to get you started sleuthing! Good luck, let us know if you find anything out or how to piece this guy together if possible!

9 hours ago, Jkline3 said:

Anyone know where to find these guys?

ref1.jpg

ref2.jpg

According to wikipedia, "They occur in a variety of habitats, such as grasslands, savannas, woodlands, thorny scrublands, mountains, and coastal hills."

• Haha 3

Yikes, that's even more of a jumbled mess than expected...  I'm building some historical rink layouts and am almost finished with a 1950s style that has blue kickplates instead of today's yellow. 

I changed out the yellow everywhere except for those referee popups (you might notice it in the top picture) and it was really bugging me.  Some of the yellow pixels in that jumbled mess are part of the kickplates, others are not.  Going to be a lot of trial and error!

I had already given up any hope of orange ref shirts but those would look so nice.

Blue kickplate.jpg

BOS-DET 54.jpg

• Like 1