NHL'94 Forums

2019 March Madness Bracket - NHL'94 Players Edition!

kingraph

Coming this week!  We took the EA Sports Overall Player ratings to seed NHL'94 players into our own March Madness style bracket!  Players will be bracketed in 4 divisions, Adams, Norris, Patrick and Smythe.  The game will be simple, vote for which player you would choose on your NHL'94 team!  Winners advance to the next round.  We will be releasing voting polls here, and on our Facebook and Twitter accounts.

I realize which system you use will be a huge factor, but this is meant to be a fun gimmick to do during the March Madness basketball tournament, and not a serious exercise to overthink.  Just vote on who you would prefer!

01_starting_bracket.png

• Like 1

Cool and Fun!:red_heart:

How did Dino lose to Chelios is the only opening round shocker.

Yzerman looks to have the easiest road to the Final 4 coming out of the Adams.
I can't see him not making it.

Roy/Bure winner in the Sweet 16 should come out of the Patrick.

Theo/Belfour in the Sweet 16 and Gilmour in the Elite 8 makes the Norris the toughest Division.

Mogilny/Roenick is a colossal Elite 8 Match-up with the winner taking it all.

Yzerman/Bure/Belfour/Roenick are my Final 4

Roenick over Yzerman in the Final.

How do you vote in this?

Another piece of awesomeness brought to you by @kingraph

:big_smile:

where r these votes coming from??

isn't this really just gdl with Excel pivot table ........sorry but I been awake for 24 hours just had job interview with licenced mj company .(so kg said he was good at excel lol 10hrs of YouTube and he is an expert lol.......kg is lucky he didn't get stuck in China 2 canceledx before Trudeau fucked it up for all Canadians........all things happen for a reason confusous once never said

Edited by kgman

24 minutes ago, CoachMac said:

How do you vote in this?

16 minutes ago, kgman said:

where r these votes coming from??

We are just posting this in our Facebook and Twitter pages, no system preference, just whatever people want to vote for.  The only people mentioning systems are the buds from this community and the vast majority (95+%) of the rest of the people just vote and probably don't know there is much of a difference to begin with.

Ultimately it's meant to be fun and for a way to get new people to engage....response and discussions have been fun so far.  

We even got Theo Fleury to retweet his round 02 poll, and he's running away with it vs. Robitaille, lol

Hey all. These Facebook polls have sucked me back in. Gonna try to dig out my controller tonight wherever it might be and read up on how to do online gaming again.

Would mean giving up an extremely unhealthy Pro Evolution Soccer addiction on xbox but we'll see what happens. 

Still have it on my bucket list to make it the US at some point for a King of 94 tournament. Hi to all the guys who were around a few years back....must be about 5 since I last played now?!

Edited by LA Robbie
  • Like 1

la robbie reappears just as soon kingraph wrapping scandal hits the press ........damage control and distraction imho....what's next Dr pizza comes back to run gdl please .....u guys are just sheep....this is coming from a goat.

Edited by kgman
  • Haha 1

We are down to the elite 8!  I'm pretty sure this is where 89 loses to 27.  Very curious to see if TEEMU takes out Super Mario.  Bourque has no chance against the Russian Rocket.  And Eddie stops Gilmour with a stick save.  

04_round_03_results.png