NHL'94 Forums

Where are the SNES A Players?

The Deer

Just posting to wonder why every time I log on to AIM, there are tons of SNES B League guys online but it's like striking gold to find a SNES A player to play against. And that's not even mentioning the Gens A League, which is just flying.

Where the hell is everyone?

Guest cr0ssbar94

I remember it being EXACTLY like this last year, and then about 2/3 of the way in the season Snes was doing BETTER than Gens in terms of games played.

I guess Snes players just take their time, but they do show up! lol.

im taking tai chi now to find my game again, after splittin my games with the rangers i went on a drinking binge and threw myself at any guy who would have me....im doing better now but deer i filed a suit against you for child support but other then that im ready to go again :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just posting to wonder why every time I log on to AIM, there are tons of SNES B League guys online but it's like striking gold to find a SNES A player to play against. And that's not even mentioning the Gens A League, which is just flying.

Where the hell is everyone?

Two weeks later and it's still the same. I am on AIM almost every night looking for SNES-A people and it's always the same couple of people. Guys, look at the GENS-A standings, they must have played 3 times as many games as us. Let's get this going. I'll continue to be on AIM in the evenings when I'm available for league play. I'm pretty much always on MSN while at work or at home... its definately the easiest way to get ahold of me. My MSN is roachk[at]syd[dot]eastlink[dot]ca .

rudy

Ya but the way the season is scheduled over 2 months many of the GENs A guys won't have any games to play next month. Unless if the whole league is finished they will set up the playoffs for us early... if this were the case I'm sure alot of guys including the champ would play more games...

Personally I think I'm the league leader in games played.. without 2 wins recorded & without a controller for 4 days!!!!!

So things can't get any slower for me!!!!!!!

SO COME ON GUYS at least play20 games by end of month!!!!!

I'd also like to add that it could be a great battle for the division title in the central.

But its hard to get into it as Rudy & I have played 12 now & the other 3 teams have played 4 or less.

Whats up with JOTAC & shakkazzukkazz they were strong players last season & shak hasn't played a game yet.

I'd also like to add that it could be a great battle for the division title in the central.

But its hard to get into it as Rudy & I have played 12 now & the other 3 teams have played 4 or less.

Whats up with JOTAC & shakkazzukkazz they were strong players last season & shak hasn't played a game yet.

Actually I'm up to 14. Just waiting on Blazer to confirm 1 game and log another. I cracked last night and decided to stop putting off my month 2 games. I figure we'll never finish if we all do that.

rudy

Agreed, pokerchamp. The Central Division was the one I was most interested in (aside from my own of course) heading into the season, as to me there seemed to be four guys who could each win the division, and it looked like it'd be a tight race to see who it was going to be.

Sure the final records might still end up being close, but it's not as much of a "race" when the teams have played such differing amounts of games.

Guest BSDaemon
Sure the final records might still end up being close, but it's not as much of a "race" when the teams have played such differing amounts of games.

I agree... it kind of ruins the whole "race" concept... but I guess that's one thing we have to deal with. Sucks, I know :(

The only way to fix this is to say "These are week #1's games. You cant play any games other then this weeks games. if you miss a game this week, you get a DNP", but that would be pretty unfair :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BSDaemon
i was moving to a new city and didnt have internet until last thursday but now since i have blazing fast internet setup i'm ready to kick some ass.. msn me nathanieljfreeborn(AT)hotmail.com

Good to see ya back!