NHL'94 Forums

I keep refreshing the forum and can't stop

clockwise

To look for new posts. It's an addiction. 

I don't really know how to Facebook and don't like social media - I've been told this is a good thing by many a fellers - and I think Zuckerberg is an android and sleeps in a vegetable crisper to recharge. Difference between all of those other places is I like all the people here.

I don't really know why I made this thread, but I want to allay any fears about me starting a podcast or something about my thoughts.

• Like 1

I am right with you Clockwise. I roam these old forums like that pesky robot Wall-e , reminiscing of the great forum posts of the past in the roaring 'aughts' of this new millennium when NHL94.com was the hub of my Internets.  

Facebook is overrun with my aunts that post "you rock!" on everyone one of my witty posts and Discord frightens and confuses me.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, clockwise said:

To look for new posts. It's an addiction. 

I don't really know how to Facebook and don't like social media - I've been told this is a good thing by many a fellers - and I think Zuckerberg is an android and sleeps in a vegetable crisper to recharge. Difference between all of those other places is I like all the people here.

I don't really know why I made this thread, but I want to allay any fears about me starting a podcast or something about my thoughts.

You were before my time here so it is nice to see you active again as you have certainly made your mark on modders/rom editors/whatever we are such as myself.  I don't refresh but I do lurk around this site, from time to time, as there are some great folks here (met some in person not long ago).  I don't do the Facebook or social media thing either but mainly because "I could care less what your kid did today".  Facebook, to me, has been soiled by too many bored mothers with nothing to talk about but their snot nose kids.  LOL  That, and folks who feel compelled to tell us where we should eat or vacation next.  Anywho... gonna get of this soapbox before I hurt myself.

At least this site has a worthwhile FB and Twitter account.

I always thought a podcast for modding "how-to's" or modding "shared thoughts" would be cool but in saying that, I don't volunteer.  I've learned a ton on the subject but I am far from the expert.

Edited by The Sauce

There have been no posts within 48 hours. Unacceptable. The silence is deafening and makes me long for drunken, redacted, hokkee trade-rage, GDL posts.

Also, I'm on the Discord, now, and am avail for exis.