NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 on PSP

murph

hey guys, new member here. this site is awesome. i can't believe all the cool things on it, and the number of people who are as crazy (and then some) as me about NHL 94. i'm on the wait list for the league.

did you know you can play on your PSP? there are GEN and SNES emulators available that will run on a 1.5 firmware PSP. it took a little while to get the emulators up to speed on the PSP, but they are very solid now. head to head action is also available via the PSP's ad-hoc wireless connection. i have not tried and 2P game yet though.

i have been enjoying the NHL All Stars BIN on my PSP for 2 weeks now. Madden, LocoRoco, and a whole bunch of other PSP games are collecting dust in the corner. NHL 94...to go!

anyways - NHLPA 93, NHL 94, All Stars, and 2006b BIN's all work on the PSP. i have had some success with NHL 95 on the PSP, but nothing after that will work reliably for me.

just wanted to let you guys know. hopefully there are a couple of PSP owners out there. here is the GEN emulator home page

http://syn-k.sakura.ne.jp/dgen_psp/