NHL'94 Forums

NHL95 For PC Updates for 2019-20 Season

Triumph

Hey -

Looks like there's still a few people poking around here.  Anyway, I've updated NHL95 again, something I didn't think I would do.  Obviously this is difficult to do in July, so there's still several players from the NHL95 original database still included, but they are all healthy scratches.  Every team has at least 12 forwards, 6 defensemen, and 2 goalies.   I haven't updated anything else - team rankings, logos, etc.  Quebec is Colorado, Carolina is Hartford, Winnipeg is Winnipeg.   

I've also found a copy of 2012 rosters that I did not know I had, so I'll throw those in as well.  It looks like I must've done them after the trade deadline.

To use these, merely unzip them and move the files to your NHL95 directory, overwriting the existing ones.  You may want to use the Temporary Save function in the Central Registry to back up the existing database files.

NHL95PCJULY19.rar2012FINAL.rar

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Trade deadline update.  Created some players, changed some others, moved some others to free agency.  Players who have been injured most of the season who have not returned yet are scratches, though on teams out of the playoffs I fudged this a bit.  Players who look to be out for the remainder of the regular season are also scratched.

TD1920.rar

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Triumph said:

Trade deadline update.  Created some players, changed some others, moved some others to free agency.  Players who have been injured most of the season who have not returned yet are scratches, though on teams out of the playoffs I fudged this a bit.  Players who look to be out for the remainder of the regular season are also scratched.

TD1920.rar 35.08 kB · 0 downloads

I've been working on my own version of this for the past week.. thanks!