NHL'94 Forums

NHL 2020 "Way Too Early Edition" ROM

Sauce

Hey Everyone,

Just like last year, I am posting my "Way Too Early Edition" for NHL94 2020.  August is very boring for NHL hockey so hopefully, this makes it a little more fun.

Here's what you need to know about the rom:

*Link for the ROM is below the in-game images. 
*The "Winnipeg Freeze Bug" exists on this rom as it affects all 32 team roms in this forum.
*All RFAs, who are currently unsigned, are in the rom.  I also included Joe Thornton, even though he is unsigned, as he is rumored to be coming back to SJ.
*Each team has the same roster structure (like my regular season roms).  Each team has 3 goalies, 14 forwards and 8 defensemen for you to choose from prior to a game.
*This ROM is a “healthy/best case scenario” ROM.  That means, most injured players are in the line-ups.  I prefer it that way as it is more fun to play. 
*Line combinations (like my regular season rom) are two scoring lines plus one "checking" or "shutdown" line.

*31 NHL Teams. 
*32nd team is a 2020 Prospects team (featuring Alexis Lafreniere & Quinton Byfield).

*Kenny Albert serves the new “Ron Barr” in this rom.

Any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated!  Like last season, I'll likely do a pre-season version before posting a regular season version.  If you catch any mistakes/errors, please let me know. 

Cheers!

-The Sauce

NHL20 Title Screen.jpg

Panarin Scores.jpg

Hughes Scores.jpg

NHL94 2020 Preseason Edition.bin

Edited by The Sauce
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Hi All!

I just uploaded the preseason version of this ROM.  All UFA signings are updated as of today (9/15).  I updated jersey numbers as well.  The next version that I release will likely be the opening night version (like last season).

Enjoy!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, The Sauce said:

Hi All!

I just uploaded the preseason version of this ROM.  All UFA signings are updated as of today (9/15).  I updated jersey numbers as well.  The next version that I release will likely be the opening night version (like last season).

Enjoy!

You're awesome! Cant wait till opening night.

19 hours ago, Tabs3121 said:

Its almost Opening night! Cant wait! Hockeys back!!!

HYPE!!! :D

My season (opening day) roster will be available very soon.  I (mostly) finished updating it but need to do some final review.  Definitely this week... maybe tomorrow?  We’ll see...

52 minutes ago, The Sauce said:

My season (opening day) roster will be available very soon.  I (mostly) finished updating it but need to do some final review.  Definitely this week... maybe tomorrow?  We’ll see...

Take your time! This is great!