NHL'94 Forums

NHL Hockey (94) for PC

Ovrki1

Thinking about letting go of my complete copy of NHL Hockey (94) for the computer.  Any interested people can hit me back either here or on discord.  Asking 100 plus shipping.

A little backstory:  Over the course of about 4 or 5 years I probably bought every single copy of NHL Hockey for PC off ebay.  These would only pop up maybe twice or so per year but ebay would send me a notification on each occasion.  I even had it bookmarked at one time which I checked daily.  Long story short, I bought them everytime!  I would then compare and contrast each and every piece included out of each copy, concluding with this master copy.  The best of the best condition from around 10 combined copies over years of ebay searches!

IMG_20190720_004231163~2.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edge of 94' WI said:

While no where near as common as the Genesis and SNES versions, NHL Hockey on DOS is something I've acquired in the wild, as well as in the online marketplaces.  I don't see a scenario where this is worthy of what you're asking.  I think perhaps if you were a long standing member of this forum this might hold some water.  My guess if that you created this account to simply pander and sell to us, as you only have 2 posts as of the time I'm writing this reply.

I've exchanged a bunch of discord messages with @Ovrki1 as we both collect '94.  I suggested he post on forums because this would be the best place if anyone was interested.  He was concerned he may come off as spam (as you thought).  

BUT I CAN SAY HE'S LEGIT!  I bought his copy of NHL'95 for PC a while back as well.

1 hour ago, Edge of 94' WI said:

My guess if that you created this account to simply pander and sell to us, as you only have 2 posts as of the time I'm writing this reply.

I've been a member for a couple of years.  Not to mention stalking this site way before creating my account.

Thanks @kingraph