NHL'94 Forums

WHA 73-74 (NHL95PC mod)

sparky9

• sparky9 changed the title to WHA 73-74 (NHL95PC mod)

Improved teams All-Stars and Quebec (jerseys 73-74) .

New league: Enter seasons 93-94, not random, database current, not original. Choose a WHA club. The season ends with the Western Conference Final playoffs. I would like to keep improving this mod.

Hockey WHA 73-74 v.2.rar

Edited by sparky9

• 1 year later...

Hey Sparky thanks so much for this awesome mod. Was really hoping to see the Cowboys as per the picture in there and would have loved to have the Ottawa Nationals and the Racers for sure.( how could you not put the Racers with Gretzky in there )

I understand its a lot of work but any chance we could see an entire WHA team list with all the folded teams just for fantasy league play ??? I may play around with some editing stuff in the near future myself .Thought it was cool that with the NHL teams you didnt crop a WHL team over i was able to play some inter league matches.  

Again thank you so so much for all the great work and your awesome job on the jerseys !

Edited by Ottohoffman
  • Thanks 1

On 3/1/2021 at 6:22 AM, Ottohoffman said:

Hey Sparky thanks so much for this awesome mod. Was really hoping to see the Cowboys as per the picture in there and would have loved to have the Ottawa Nationals and the Racers for sure.( how could you not put the Racers with Gretzky in there )

I understand its a lot of work but any chance we could see an entire WHA team list with all the folded teams just for fantasy league play ??? I may play around with some editing stuff in the near future myself .Thought it was cool that with the NHL teams you didnt crop a WHL team over i was able to play some inter league matches.  

Again thank you so so much for all the great work and your awesome job on the jerseys !

Hi, Ottohoffman, thank you so much for the compliment, I will try to assign the original Calgary Cowboys team in WHA v.1, originally I intended it as a selection of WHA teams and then I decided for the 1973-74 season,where unfortunately the Cowboys are no more. The whole list of WHA teams, that would be a difficult job, but I would like to gradually make jerseys and perhaps lists later. Thanks again for your contribution. I'm sorry about English:)

On 3/2/2021 at 9:03 AM, sparky9 said:

Hi, Ottohoffman, thank you so much for the compliment, I will try to assign the original Calgary Cowboys team in WHA v.1, originally I intended it as a selection of WHA teams and then I decided for the 1973-74 season,where unfortunately the Cowboys are no more. The whole list of WHA teams, that would be a difficult job, but I would like to gradually make jerseys and perhaps lists later. Thanks again for your contribution. I'm sorry about English:)

Here I insert WHA v.1 contains the files I used while working.This version includes the Calgary Cowboys and Cincinnati Stingers teams who played in Czechoslovakia in 1977 and I saw this match on TV. The v.3 version I will produce will include this v.1 with customized player attributes and logos on the opening screen. Hockey WHA v.1.rar

Edited by sparky9

On 3/3/2021 at 6:18 PM, sparky9 said:

Here I insert WHA v.1 contains the files I used while working.This version includes the Calgary Cowboys and Cincinnati Stingers teams who played in Czechoslovakia in 1977 and I saw this match on TV. The v.3 version I will produce will include this v.1 with customized player attributes and logos on the opening screen. Hockey WHA v.1.rar

746736565_HockeyWHAv.1.rar 75.76 MB · 2 downloads

I think it was the match in 1976 you are talking about, Kladno vs Calgary. In 1977 NHL teams participated in the so called Super Series in Czechoslovakia.

http://www.chidlovski.com/personal/1974/world/poldi76.htm

http://www.chidlovski.com/personal/1974/world/tesla77.htm

54 minutes ago, DominikJagr said:

I think it was the match in 1976 you are talking about, Kladno vs Calgary. In 1977 NHL teams participated in the so called Super Series in Czechoslovakia.

http://www.chidlovski.com/personal/1974/world/poldi76.htm

http://www.chidlovski.com/personal/1974/world/tesla77.htm

Well, that's a surprise to me. I didn't know about these fights. I was referring to the 1977 Red Law Cup.  https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poh%C3%A1r_Rud%C3%A9ho_pr%C3%A1va_1977

17 minutes ago, sparky9 said:

Well, that's a surprise to me. I didn't know about these fights. I was referring to the 1977 Red Law Cup.  https://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poh%C3%A1r_Rud%C3%A9ho_pr%C3%A1va_1977

Oh, I see. Calgary Cowboys in 1976 against Kladno then and Cincinnati Stingers in 1977 in the tournament.

Anyway, your mod looks good! B)

• Thanks 1

On 3/3/2021 at 6:18 PM, sparky9 said:

I'd like to edit the Calgary and Cinccinati routines over the weekend.

Edited by sparky9

5 hours ago, Ottohoffman said:

I struggle to find the words to thank you . I have received so much joy from this mod . Any content your willing to share or if you need anything to help make that happen please let me know !!!

Such words are very pleasing. I'm glad I didn't do this mod for nothing. This mod probably can't be improved any more, maybe change teams. I was also pleased with the annotated video :)

Edited by sparky9

On 3/8/2021 at 2:57 AM, Ottohoffman said:

Mod is perfect just want more teams !!!! You've inspired me to try some editing of my own !!!

I'm glad and I'll look forward to your work. I'll try on some new jerseys.