NHL'94 Forums

February 29th 2020 Edge of 94 Midwest Presents : Modano, Mo Problems Genesis/SNES Tournament! Powered by AV For You!

On 3/10/2020 at 12:06 AM, angryjay93 said:

I played a couple games before heading out with @IAmFleury'sHipCheck and his brother to one of the local spots for some high quality Italian food. By the time we got back to the hotel lobby it was getting a little late, I opted to stay away from the exi and 2 v 2 in an effort to get to bed at a reasonable hour. In retrospect this may have been a mistake as I instead was engaged in a conversation with EA, his brother, and KingRaph. During this conversation two girls from the bar were walking our way, the one girl who was a little less drunk than the other and almost literally dragging her friend out the door made eye contact with us and proceeded to say "My friend really wants to make out tonight but not with any of you!!!" Suffice to say, I was crushed by this revelation and I retreated up to my room shortly there after where I cried the night away thinking about my wasted opportunity.

She dragged her friend over like she was dragging a wounded soldier from a firefight within the jungles of Vietnam.  The "wounded" friend was a lot taller as well so I mean, in a weird way, you have to admire what an incredible effort it was to simply go up to insult a group of random people. lol

55 minutes ago, IAmFleury'sHipCheck said:

She dragged her friend over like she was dragging a wounded soldier from a firefight within the jungles of Vietnam.  The "wounded" friend was a lot taller as well so I mean, in a weird way, you have to admire what an incredible effort it was to simply go up to insult a group of random people. lol

Considering where we were, there is a strong possibility that was a biological dude.