NHL'94 Forums

Program to Edit Rosters

T0LTS

Hi Guys

Im wanting to update the 32 Rom to currant rosters (19-20). But not sure whats the best program to use. Im not really wanting to use hexed to be honest so a point into the right direction would be great

Cheers!

That NOSE package "supports wboy's NHLPA '93 30-team ROM"

To work with a 32 team ROM (there's such a thing?), it needs updated .ini files in order to recognize the additional teams in the ROM. Hopefully slapshot has them. If they are provided, please @ me and I can update the NOSE package with the latest .ini files.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smozoma said:

That NOSE package "supports wboy's NHLPA '93 30-team ROM"

To work with a 32 team ROM (there's such a thing?), it needs updated .ini files in order to recognize the additional teams in the ROM. Hopefully slapshot has them. If they are provided, please @ me and I can update the NOSE package with the latest .ini files.

Yeah mate there is new release about 10 months ago. Hopefully slapshot will see this and sort us out

• 8 months later...

Hey guys, it's great, the ini.file worked. But for the game I only have .bin file and my emulator seems to ask for .srm file.

Does anyone know what to do for that?

And, the ROM has 2 goalies and 9 dmen. Does anyone has a simple solution to have 3 goalies and 8 dmen?

Thank you in advance

.srm is a file the emulator creates to mimic the battery backup. Strange that your emulator would ask for it. It should just make it automatically. You only need the .bin.

To get a 3rd goalie in NOSE, look at the teams that have 3 goalies, and the way to do it is to set the 3rd "goalie byte" value to non-zero. That's how it is in 94 anyway. It's in the menu bar, not a window.

4 hours ago, Rockingjay said:

Hey guys, it's great, the ini.file worked. But for the game I only have .bin file and my emulator seems to ask for .srm file.

Does anyone know what to do for that?

And, the ROM has 2 goalies and 9 dmen. Does anyone has a simple solution to have 3 goalies and 8 dmen?

Thank you in advance

Thank you very much.

I have been able to fix the 3rd goalie.

As for the .smr file, I'm not sure it is the problem.

With my emulator, I can open the original file from @slapshot67 but when I just change its name or modify it with Nose, I just don't see it when I want to open it.

Thanks again for helping me, it is highly appreciated