NHL'94 Forums

Official Genesis controller(New) 6 button

I picked this bad boy up, and it's definitely legit.  The cable length is 10 feet, all the action is smooth and solid.  I also picked up one of the USB offerings, and it too works great.

This is available via Amazon, and I recommend it to anyone who attends local tournaments.  If you play Genesis games online or via emulator, I recommend the usb variant.

https://www.amazon.com/Retro-Bit-Official-Genesis-Controller-6-Button-Arcade/dp/B07P255V8J/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=6%2Bbutton%2Bgenesis%2Bcontroller&qid=1573569925&sr=8-4&th=1

This is not an affiliate link or a sponsored promotion.  I just figured if everyone in the community had one, they wouldn't have to worry about what controller they end up with when they attend tournaments, as there are a ton of different options out there.

image.png

Edited by Edge of '94 Midwest
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

i got the usb version today for my PS classic with autobleem/retroarch. Solid controller I need to remap/configure it for sega gameplay, the c and a buttons are reversed, still was able to get a 1 timer in almost imediately so much better than playing with the ps 1 controllers.

The Sega Genesis mini is on sale for 59 bucks,  they are doing a bunch of interesting hacks on that system as well, I may grab it and have it as my dedicated hockey  94 game system.  That system comes with 2 , 3 button controllers, almost pays for itself.

• Like 1