NHL'94 Forums

Fall 2019 Classic Team Selection Draft - SNES

chaos

We will be having 1 league this season in SNES. Once the draft is over, we will start the new season, with a 40 game schedule. I will be dividing the single league into 2 conferences, essentially an "A" level conference, and a "B" level conference. Schedules will be weighted (Playing more in-conference more games than out of conference) and playoffs will be divided by conference, with the winners of each playing each other for the final (like the NHL Playoffs), with 4 teams in each conference making the playoffs. The list of coaches playing this season is below:

SNES Coaches:

12 coaches:

Triple A

Skankhunt42

annatar

BlackDevil19

JotaC007

therexershow

BobKudelski26

McMarkis

dethrox

angryjay93

KaBa78

hotelcalifornia

Below is the draft order for the SNES league. The pick order was randomized (using random.org to generate the randomized list). I gave the newer guys and "B" a weighted advantage, so they had a better shot at getting a top pick. When it is your turn, reply to this thread to choose your team, or the #snes-draft channel on Discord (or do both, which is preferred.). You can choose any team that has not already been selected. Below the draft order, you will find a list of available teams. The draft starts now!

Deadlines are set starting Friday, 11/15, in 1 hour increments. All deadlines are in EST (Eastern Time). If you miss your deadline, you can choose your team at anytime. If you do not choose a team, you will be given best available team at the end of the draft. Once you have selected, please pass along the message to the next person up via PM, Discord, email, etc to let them know they are up. I'll try to do my best to stay on top of it.

If you don't think you will be around, please or Discord message me (chaos) a pick list. This will help move the draft along. Or, you can message me on Discord your phone # and I can text you when it's your time to pick.

As long as it is your turn, you can choose your team. Drafts tend to go quick, so it would be best to pay attention on Discord in the #snes-draft channel to see when you could possibly be picking.

ON THE CLOCK: 

DONE!!

League Draft Order (Deadlines in Parenthesis):

1. therexershow - PIT
  2. Skankhunt42 - BOS
  3. Triple A - DET
  4. KaBa78 - CHI
  5. McMarkis - NYR
  6. angryjay93 - BUF
  7. hotelcalifornia - LA
  8. annatar - WSH
  9. dethrox - Assigned VAN