NHL'94 Forums

USHL 20

Jkline3

Something a little different.  For those not familiar, the USHL is the only Tier I junior league in the US.  Last season 52 players were selected in the NHL entry draft including 17 from the US National Team Development Program.  Teams are based upon current(ish) USHL rosters and line combinations.  Player ratings are based on a combination of scouting reports and actual performance through the first 20% of the 2019-20 season.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

2020 USHL.bin

Edited by Jkline3
Updated version based on final season stats
  • Like 2

Nicely done!  A lot of current NHL star talent (John Carlson, Johnny Gaudreau, Auston Matthews and Joe Pavelski) that played in the USHL at one point.  There was even some past star alumni (Gordie Howe, Phil Housley, Gary Suter, Thomas Vanek and Brian Rafalski) as well. 

Edited by The Sauce

I've started a few things with artwork (for me, the biggest time consumer since many of the new-ish logos don't shrink to 48x48 or 32x48 nicely with a limited palette and generally require a lot of playing with to look decent in-game) and partially finished a QMJHL one.  I put these together in my free time, which unfortunately I don't have enough of...

Probably someday?