NHL'94 Forums

NCAA West 2019-2020

toddhans

Hi All,

Thanks to JKline3, I've started an NCAA West 2019-2020 game for NHL '94.  He did the graphics and pretty much helped me arrange things the way they needed to be.  I've set up the entire WCHA, and I would like some help with the NCHC, Big 10, and Arizona State.  I've set the teams pretty high in ability, like the NHL teams would have been for the game.  Please feel free to edit as you can, and let me know if you wish to try to do anything with it.  The teams have their up to date rosters, and I created the jerseys for Minnesota State home and away as well as the Bowling Green road jerseys (orange).  Right now, the NCHC and Big 10 (without Notre Dame) is based on the Beaver33 work from 2014, and Notre Dame and Arizona State are just remains from the NHL teams next in line.  Also, I can never start the third round of the playoffs as it always says there is an error before it can be played.  If someone has a way to fix this, that would be awesome.  Thanks, and enjoy!

NCAA West 2019-2020.bin

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jkline3 said:

Keep plugging away and let me know if there's anything else you need help with.  Trust me, it gets easier and easier!

I won't be anytime really soon as I'm hanging out with my kids and parents for the next few days. If others know those teams better, it would be cool if they wanted to throw ideas out there as stats don't always tell the whole story. Thanks again for all your help on this. It looks great!