NHL'94 Forums

NHL 20 Winter Classic

Jkline3

I re-purposed The Sauce's 2020 ROM with Winter Classic graphics to give my kids something to do for the last couple days of break...

NHL94 2020 WC2a_000.jpg

NHL94 2020 WC2a_001.jpg

NHL94 2020 WC2a_003.jpg

NHL94 2020 WC2a_004.jpg

NHL94 2020 WC2a_008.jpg

Please note that it's really only meant for Nashville at Dallas as changes I made to the ROM have effects on other teams that don't translate.  If there's any interest I could update to make the other teams with outdoor-style uniforms,

NHL94 2020 Winter Classic.bin

Edited by Jkline3
It helps when you attach the file...
  • Like 6

Cool!  I actually thought of doing a WC rom of all of the WC games (so far).  Just haven’t had the time.  Maybe one day as the first 5 WC games were pretty good in terms of entertainment value.

15 hours ago, Jkline3 said:

Interesting idea... It wouldn't be super difficult to remove the crowd/stands to make an "outdoor" rink, just time consuming.  May have already been done before, actually.

Yes, I think something similar was done for the amazing "soccer" ROM

What an awesome idea! I know I have requested (begged, haha) Naples to make an “Outdoor” ROM the years that the Pens have played outdoor games. It would be AWESOME if someone could work up an “outdoor” rink and the ROM(s) could be done with the rosters, rinks, and uniforms from all of the outdoor games that have been played since ‘08! 

11 hours ago, brianski71 said:

What an awesome idea! I know I have requested (begged, haha) Naples to make an “Outdoor” ROM the years that the Pens have played outdoor games. It would be AWESOME if someone could work up an “outdoor” rink and the ROM(s) could be done with the rosters, rinks, and uniforms from all of the outdoor games that have been played since ‘08! 

Or have it that EACH team plays outdoors in a rink, not just specific ones, would be nice if ALL 31 teams could have that

Obviously an outdoor ice rink and NOT like Ball Hockey