NHL'94 Forums

nhl 94 on nhl 06

Looking for someone who may have an answer to an old question. I have a retro PS3 and decided to play retro nhl 94 on ea nhl 06 for ps2 but every time I start a playoff series on 94 and win a game I cannot get it to save so I can continue playoffs the next time I start 06 and load 94? After I play a game it will say continue playoffs but I have tried everything but have not found an answer on how to continue playoffs next time I load the game. There are save option in the 06 game for 06 saves but nothing on 94 and it usually saved automatically if I remember correctly. Any help would be appreciated as I grew weary of just playing one playoff game and not being able to continue the series the next time I load up 94 on ps2 2006! Thanks for any help you could advise as have not found the answer online?!:-)

When EA made that option in that game, I don't believe they intended people to actually play through the playoffs in that NHL94 mode. There most likely is not a save option if you haven't found it by now. You will probably have to play through the playoffs in 1 session if you're looking to go the distance.

• Thanks 1