NHL'94 Forums

NHL’94 on TSN teaser [full video now released!]

halifax

4 hours ago, I got the puck said:

it's maybe a long shot here but could anyone have taped the segment on tsn and post it here? I missed it and I think it could be great to see it again and keep it in the forum.  Just saying.

It didn't air last night, likely due to the Kobe news taking precedence. (EDIT: yes the entire hour of Sportscentre was dedicated to Kobe)

Someone will cap and post it when it airs :)

Just gotta wait until super bowl and the aftermath is done. Then it’ll air. And we get to hear my favourite @kingraphline again about how the game has the “secret sauce”. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, halifax said:

Just gotta wait until super bowl and the aftermath is done. Then it’ll air. And we get to hear my favourite @kingraphline again about how the game has the “secret sauce”. 

I did not make any quotes that made the teaser, BUT!

I just re-watched it and noticed that my Sega and NHL94 cartdrige -- which has a #2 on it and a strawberry sticker (so I would know it was mine when it came time to collect) -- is showcased for over 2 seconds, halfway through, in a closeup.  NAILED IT!!! Just showed the wife and my kid and they had no reaction. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 2/1/2020 at 5:59 AM, halifax said:

This is way bigger than the Superbowl for me. Seriously.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, clockwise said:

Sorry I got carried away. I'm in the middle of nowhere and this is all I really have besides Wendy's :(.

I friggin love Wendy's.

This is my promise, to the executives and production teams of the Toronto Sports Network and it's affiliates : I will not eat one, single morsel of food until we know when the King of 94 special is going to air. I'm going on a hunger strike.

1 hour ago, halifax said:

it will air Sunday on Sportscentre!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

• smozoma changed the title to NHL’94 on TSN teaser