NHL'94 Forums

2018 Conversion - NHL95PC

PenguinFan1985

I originally posted this in a different category back on April 1, 2018.

Not sure if anyone really saw it there but since then I've seen some posts about updates and such in the last year or so, this would be a good starting point if someone is thinking about updating for a 2020 version.
The All-Star teams are Nashville and Vegas.. Winnipeg is Winnipeg.

Keep in mind the stats are pretty biased... Pittsburgh is kinda jacked and I've made the skaters faster than the original game as I prefer it a bit quicker. 

Just download the attached files, drag them over the original files in your main folder and you should be good to go!

If anyone happens to update these roster files to a 2020 version, please share.

Have fun!

AWAYPALS.BIN CRESTS4 (1).PPV HOMEPALS (1).BIN ATT (1).DB KEY (1).DB TEAMS (1).DB

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an update on the rosters for 2019-2020.

They're not as biased as before. Enjoy! :)

**Edit - Noticed I had a player duplicated.. took him out.
***2nd Edit - Lines are closer to actual lineups, noticed a couple other players on wrong teams. Make a couple roster changes.

ATT.DB KEY.DB TEAMS.DB

Edited by PenguinFan1985
Updated Files #2
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 6:31 PM, PenguinFan1985 said:

I originally posted this in a different category back on April 1, 2018.

Not sure if anyone really saw it there but since then I've seen some posts about updates and such in the last year or so, this would be a good starting point if someone is thinking about updating for a 2020 version.
The All-Star teams are Nashville and Vegas.. Winnipeg is Winnipeg.

Keep in mind the stats are pretty biased... Pittsburgh is kinda jacked and I've made the skaters faster than the original game as I prefer it a bit quicker. 

Just download the attached files, drag them over the original files in your main folder and you should be good to go!

If anyone happens to update these roster files to a 2020 version, please share.

Have fun!

AWAYPALS.BIN 12.25 kB · 8 downloads CRESTS4 (1).PPV 10 kB · 8 downloads HOMEPALS (1).BIN 12.25 kB · 8 downloads ATT (1).DB 13.36 kB · 8 downloads KEY (1).DB 35.45 kB · 8 downloads TEAMS (1).DB 20.34 kB · 8 downloads

@Kiba can you add the jersey files to the editing & tutorials main page?

• 7 months later...