kgman

Coronoanoia and Covidspiracy Theories

We've had viruses as bad or worse than Corona in the past but never shut down the entire world. There is definitely another agenda at play here by our wonderful government. Truth is they don't give a damn about our health. This whole charade is about control. A test run for martial law. Uninformed people are scared because they believe everything they hear from the media without fact checking for themselves. 

The amount of deaths resulting from our overreaction to this will far exceed anything this virus could do. Heart attacks from stress, mass panic etc. Do you know what makes Corona 10 times worse? Stress and anxiety. So how exactly is screwing up our economy (understatement) helping?

We are being conned on a level unprecedented in human history. This whole thing was done by design and planned out years in advance as an exercise in control and to intentionally collapse our economy. 

I have not social distanced myself from anyone, worn masks or gloves, used hand sanitizer or any of that b.s. and I have no intention of doing so in the future. If anyone doesn't like that's too bad. I also go out same as always and if restaurants were open I'd be there too. I go to the park and run and drive anywhere I please. And I never get sick.

It is so ridiculous to see people right now living in fear. Especially young and healthy people. I refuse to allow the media or big daddy government rule my life and tell me what to do. 

People need to grow a pair and stop hiding under the bed. You're an American. Start acting like one. This is the weakest generation ever. Sad and pathetic what's happening right now.

Edited by superfan99
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2020 at 9:50 AM, DominikJagr said:

The median age of dead people is ~80 in Italy and median of people in hospitals is ~66 there. But plenty of them, in the last days maybe most of them, dont get the treatment at all, its not possible. 

Yes, that's what I've been hearing.. :(. Too many people, the hospitals have to choose who they can treat.

19 hours ago, superfan99 said:

People need to grow a pair and stop hiding under the bed. You're an American. Start acting like one. This is the weakest generation ever. Sad and pathetic what's happening right now.

So your grand plan to fight back against this massive global conspiracy is to disregard the advice of fellow Americans, expose yourself and others to the virus to what end? 

If you have doctors/nurses/front-end health care workers in your family - call them up and ask them if this virus is a joke. Then tell them your plan to knowingly infect yourself and spread it around, see how these front line heroes react.

• Like 3

On 3/22/2020 at 10:10 PM, superfan99 said:

We've had viruses as bad or worse than Corona in the past but never shut down the entire world. There is definitely another agenda at play here by our wonderful government. Truth is they don't give a damn about our health. This whole charade is about control. A test run for martial law. Uninformed people are scared because they believe everything they hear from the media without fact checking for themselves. 

The amount of deaths resulting from our overreaction to this will far exceed anything this virus could do. Heart attacks from stress, mass panic etc. Do you know what makes Corona 10 times worse? Stress and anxiety. So how exactly is screwing up our economy (understatement) helping?

We are being conned on a level unprecedented in human history. This whole thing was done by design and planned out years in advance as an exercise in control and to intentionally collapse our economy. 

I have not social distanced myself from anyone, worn masks or gloves, used hand sanitizer or any of that b.s. and I have no intention of doing so in the future. If anyone doesn't like that's too bad. I also go out same as always and if restaurants were open I'd be there too. I go to the park and run and drive anywhere I please. And I never get sick.

It is so ridiculous to see people right now living in fear. Especially young and healthy people. I refuse to allow the media or big daddy government rule my life and tell me what to do. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We should stop being pussies and just go on with our lives as if there's no highly contagious and deadly virus being transmitted via asymptomatic carriers.

Just let the virus run its course and kill several million people.

It probably won't hurt the economy. 

(sarcasm)

• Like 2