NHL'94 Forums

NCAA 2020 Tournament Teams and WCHA - from Beavers33 original 2014 version. Teams

toddhans

This is my version of the teams that would have qualified for the NCAA Tournament in 2020 if the end would have been able to be played out. It was made possible only from Beavers33 2014 version. A very big thank you to him on this!  I also have all the WCHA teams completed.  Thanks to Jeff Kline for all the help!  Some of the other teams in the Big 10 and NCHC have not been updated for the 2019-2020 season due to time.  If someone would like to work on it - there is a glitch that won't let someone play passed the second round in either tournament on the game.  Also, if someone could figure out how to pull the goalie if a team is down by one, two, or three goals with under 2 minutes left, that would be awesome.  Enjoy!

1 - NCAA West 2019-2020 - GoldTM.bin

Edited by toddhans
Needed to give credit

1 hour ago, beavers33 said:

Looks like you just totally ripped me off, using my 2014 rom as the base and gave me no credit at all. I've been back on the forums for one day, lol...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh s**t

1 hour ago, beavers33 said:

Looks like you just totally ripped me off, using my 2014 rom as the base and gave me no credit at all. I've been back on the forums for one day, lol...

Sorry. I was not exactly sure who to give the credit to. I will rectify that situation.

Seriously, I am really sorry for not giving the proper credit on this. After it was altered several times by me, I lost track of track of where it originally came from. It was a masterpiece done by Beavers33, and he deserves the biggest thank you on this.

32 minutes ago, toddhans said:

Seriously, I am really sorry for not giving the proper credit on this. After it was altered several times by me, I lost track of track of where it originally came from. It was a masterpiece done by Beavers33, and he deserves the biggest thank you on this.

Thanks.  I spent a ton of time on it and even though that was a long time ago, I still remember the long stretches of time on the couch editing and testing.  Took for frickin' ever to finish and only about 2 seconds of looking at your edit to realize it was my rom, so I was really annoyed at first.  Again, thanks for owning it.  We're good.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, segathon said:

I still miss the old WCHA with all the MN schools in one conference. 

Ugh, you and me, both.  The B1G ruined everything.  I'm a huge Gopher fan, BSU alum, living in St. Cloud.  None of it's the same anymore...

• Like 1