NHL'94 Forums

nhlinfo editor for genesis nhl 95. player movement to and from free agent list

Trav

I know this may be the wrong place for this but I'm in desperate need of help with nhlinfo editor for genesis nhl 95. Specifically player movement to and from free agent list. I have no idea where to get accurate information on this and any help would be greatly appreciated  !  Thank you guys so much ! 

tpoettcker78@gmail.com 

2 hours ago, Trav said:

I know this may be the wrong place for this but I'm in desperate need of help with nhlinfo editor for genesis nhl 95. Specifically player movement to and from free agent list. I have no idea where to get accurate information on this and any help would be greatly appreciated  !  Thank you guys so much ! 

tpoettcker78@gmail.com 

I wonder if "NOSE" might be able to do whatever you're trying to do. It definitely lets you edit players, but I don't know if it can show you free agents (never tried it). If you are trying to edit an in-progress season, I don't think it will work, it would only be able to change the players the teams start with in a new season.

NOSE (NHL Old School Editor): https://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/forum/18-nose/

55 minutes ago, smozoma said:

I wonder if "NOSE" might be able to do whatever you're trying to do. It definitely lets you edit players, but I don't know if it can show you free agents (never tried it). If you are trying to edit an in-progress season, I don't think it will work, it would only be able to change the players the teams start with in a new season.

NOSE (NHL Old School Editor): https://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/forum/18-nose/

My guess is it's all likely stored in the RAM.  I guess once we get clarity, there may be a way to trace where the Free Agents are located in the RAM.  

NHLInfo is a windows-based editing program for PC versions of the game, not sure if you are referring to the NHL95PC, or if there may be a Genesis version I am unaware of.