NHL'94 Forums

A Ronavirus Request...

I know I may be asking too much...and maybe I'm even a big a$$holio for even suggesting this...pretty sure I am...but I think it actually might help hockey fans & NHL94 fans like myself, who can't hang in an online league due to the fact that I still lose games to the computer in NHL 94 when I get a little too jumpy with my manual goalie, as well as those who have major skills...if this were to go down...my request?  To watch the best players at NHL94 play the best players using the best teams and then load that onto YouTube.  Hear me out...I beg of you...I watch the streams on YouTube and I love them...but sometimes, I go, motherf#@#&r is killin' with Anaheim?!?!!  And even though it is fun to watch, if that dude playing Anaheim were Chicago and he was going up against Detroit... I'm not saying the Ronavirus would cease to exist...but I believe it's worth a shot trying.  And no rush on delivering on my humble and possibly Ronavirus-saving request...but I heard even Gretzky would watch those games...just saying.  The Great One watching the Great Ones.

I'll look, but most of the King of 94 tourneys are still posted online, and there are a lot of CHI/BUF match-ups played by the big boys. I'll find you some links.

Streams for all previous Ko94 tourneys here: http://www.kingof94.ca/results.html

Edited by jer_33
  • Thanks 1