NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 Petition to get NHL 94 on the Nintendo Switch Online

mylounge

Does EA even release titles on Nintendo these days? I was a lieutenant colonel from in the first console wars, but I've been out of the loop for a while.

I feel like the 30th anniversary would probably be our best shot to get EA to do this. I think we are far better off, as a community, rebuilding the game ourselves with a team of competent developers that respect and love the era in which this game was created.

• 4 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 5:36 AM, clockwise said:

Does EA even release titles on Nintendo these days? I was a lieutenant colonel from in the first console wars, but I've been out of the loop for a while.

Your comment f**king cracked me up man, as I served in the 1st console wars as well (on the Genesis side). EA is a very different company these days, but they do have like a side-project/indie arm that releases decent games still (Unravel 1 & 2 come to mind). EA's offerings on the Switch are a sick joke (FIFA 21 is just a f**king re-skin of FIFA's 2018-2020, as far as i've read), but they also love money, so it'd just be a matter of getting enough pre-hype or proven interest/demand. The best thing the Switch has going for it is that it's still selling like crazy, so there's a s**t-ton of systems out there and the install base just for the target demographic for NHL'94 has got to be pretty f**king significant. That being said, don't hold your breath lol

DanK

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 7:01 PM, Bunkai said:

I am writing here only to mantain this thread alive. This game or the nhl94 rewind should be in the switch. I would buy it right away.

Never stop never-stopping!!!! Faaaaaaaaacking FEEEEEED us '94 on the Switch, EA, you worthless tittyfucking cockgobblins!

• 1 year later...