A4D06
A4D26
A4E46

EDIT - I was off 4 bytes

A4CE2
A4D02
A4D22
A4E42

You're 100% right.  The first three tiles are correctly using the away team palette, but that 4th tile located at A4E46 is using the home team palette.  

So I guess the fix is to update the palette reference for that one tile.  I've never done that before...but I'll poke around.  

aaa_box_tm.png

aaa_box_tm2.png

aaa_box_000.png

Using the Shell57 Gens Mod, there is a VDP Sprites tool that gives me a lot of information.  First, I was off a few place on my initial sprite location.  Second, it does show that the sprites are using two difference palettes (3 and 2) AND it gives me the tile numbers!  vdp_sprires.png

Continuing on...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, slapshot67 said:

A74EC - CHANGE 4801 TO 6801
A74FC - CHANGE 4801 TO 6801
A750C - CHANGE 4801 TO 6801

This is great!  I see you're changing the palette here from the 3rd to 4th.  Can you explain or show how you were able to find that?  I know for images the tile layout is after the graphics.  Is it similar for sprites?  I was wondering because I believe the same sprites are used for the home team penalty.

Thanks guys! 

UPDATE - definitely works. Only had to sit through 3 x 5:00 periods, a 10:00 overtime and almost 2 more 5:00 periods before a visitor penalty was called to check it out :lol:

Edited by Jkline3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jkline3 said:

Thanks guys! 

UPDATE - definitely works. Only had to sit through 3 x 5:00 periods, a 10:00 overtime and almost 2 more 5:00 periods before a visitor penalty was called to check it out :lol:

Lol, next time choose to be away vs CPU and smash C.  You'll get a penalty in the first period.:lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...