NHL'94 Forums

Mogilny, Fleury, Roenick, Turgeon, Brind'Amour, Joseph...Do any of them NHL 94ers make the Hall of Fame this year?

Nhl94slapshot

If only 1 from the above (Mogilny) makes it this year, then I think it's safe to say the committee has never played NHL 94 and they should resign their positions for next year.        [They put the SNES console in the HOF and the Sega box... it's near the Slapshot jersey if you ever go there one day]

jos8sz4it9e21.jpg

Most HoFs are a joke when it comes to voting.  The Hockey HoF is no exception.  Based on guys who went in before, all of those you mention should get in.  But, more important than them... NHL94, the game, should be entered into the Hockey Hall of Fame!!!  Visitors should be forced to play it.  You can't get in unless you can win with manual goalie!!!  :) 

3 minutes ago, The Sauce said:

Most HoFs are a joke when it comes to voting.  The Hockey HoF is no exception.  Based on guys who went in before, all of those you mention should get in.  But, more important than them... NHL94, the game, should be entered into the Hockey Hall of Fame!!!  Visitors should be forced to play it.  You can't get in unless you can win with manual goalie!!!  :) 

Disregard...overlooked your mention of it being in the HoF as an exhibit.  If so, that's cool.  It should be!

No I should be in hall of fame! Nhl is finished ....nhl94 will live on forever ....I think my statue should replace all those racist hockey players of the past :)

Edited by kgman

It's been 5 years since i won kof94 and not 1person has been able to win a live tournament besides aj and kraph ....I beat them from pillar to post on the same day!

IMG_20200623_161539514.jpg

Edited by kgman

Actually f the hall of fame I don't anypart of past present or future I will be protesting tommorow for the removal of the hockey hall of fame from Canada ....150 years of Racism must end 

I'm thinking 4 is too many spots now. Like are there 4 new players each year who are going to have hall of fame careers? (I know they don't need to use all 4 spots, but having them encourages them to use them..I was going to say keep a 4th spot for non-NHL players, but it seems like they already have a 5th slot for that)

I don't know how Mogilny is not already in there. He was the first to defect from the Soviet Union to play in the NHL. Not to mention he was a fantastic player. Roenick, to me anyways, has always been a huge deal to US hockey. I think those two have the best shot at making the HOF.

22 hours ago, kgman said:

No I should be in hall of fame! Nhl is finished ....nhl94 will live on forever ....I think my statue should replace all those racist hockey players of the past :)

'Cuse me I'mma let you finish but Roenick is the greatest weight bugger of all-time.

So I went to hall to protest their was nobody there lol ...well at least I know how to bike to cherry beach now lol......I asked someone to take a pic of me holding sign they both declined sorry boys 

In one famous 1938 incident, Conn Smythe, the owner of the Toronto Maple Leafs, watched Carnegie play as a member of the Toronto Young Rangers. He is alleged to have said either that he would accept Carnegie on the team if he were white or that he would pay $10,000 to anyone who could turn Carnegie white.

Conn Smythe Hall of Fame 1958

In one famous 1938 incident, Conn Smythe, the owner of the Toronto Maple Leafs, watched Carnegie play as a member of the Toronto Young Rangers. He is alleged to have said either that he would accept Carnegie on the team if he were white or that he would pay $10,000 to anyone who could turn Carnegie white.

Conn Smythe Hall of Fame 1958

The Conn Smythe Trophy is awarded annually to the most valuable player during the National Hockey League's Stanley Cup playoffs. The Conn Smythe Trophy is awarded annually to the most valuable player during the National Hockey League's Stanley Cup playoffs. 

the only good thing that came from Coronvirus is that the NHL is done 

Lol the only hall of fame roenick gonna be in is video game game hall of fame ....JR is Pete rose of hockey ...after his spitting chicklets podcast