NHL'94 Forums

SNES Classic league Summer 2020

halifax

10 minutes ago, birdman8686 said:

Done and done.  I assume I don't have to do the 'new coach' thing.  I played in the sochel tournament.  Looking forward to it!

no new coach thing necessary...just make sure you have upgraded RA to 1.88

I've updated the first post and have started making leagues. There will be tweaks as more players join in the last few days.

Looking at 2 A Leagues, 1 B league and One C leagues. The A leagues I tried to divide up by time zone (central to pacific play in the west), (EST and atlantic play in the east). 

If you want to move to a different league, or feel someone else is too high (or too low) let me know.

On 7/8/2020 at 12:38 AM, halifax said:

I've updated the first post and have started making leagues. There will be tweaks as more players join in the last few days.

Looking at 2 A Leagues, 1 B league and One C leagues. The A leagues I tried to divide up by time zone (central to pacific play in the west), (EST and atlantic play in the east). 

If you want to move to a different league, or feel someone else is too high (or too low) let me know.

i found this here online community by me talking random s**t about what a demi-god i was at NHL'94 hockey on twitter. and now i'm here in the C division, which is either exactly where i belong or some kind of Make-A-Wish Foundation type s**t and i'm just not in on the joke. Bottom line, you guys around here are really f**king good, and i've had the time of my life getting my f**king face beaten in lo these past 4 or 5 months. Im looking forward to this SNES league, and to having an opportunity to play against, and probably lose to, a whole slew of new faces. Let's f**king Go!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, DanK said:

i found this here online community by me talking random s**t about what a demi-god i was at NHL'94 hockey on twitter. and now i'm here in the C division, which is either exactly where i belong or some kind of Make-A-Wish Foundation type s**t and i'm just not in on the joke. Bottom line, you guys around here are really f**king good, and i've had the time of my life getting my f**king face beaten in lo these past 4 or 5 months. Im looking forward to this SNES league, and to having an opportunity to play against, and probably lose to, a whole slew of new faces. Let's f**king Go!

Happy that you made your way here! most times when I tag guys in on Twitter they don't bother. Great having you around!

• Thanks 1