NHL'94 Forums

SEGA Classic league Summer 2020

halifax

4 hours ago, aqualizard said:

I am a career B leaguer, and I am in.

How do we have all these new recruits?  From the SoChel tourney or what?  (It is awesome to see.)

Yes. It’s been great!  All these players are from sochel. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 10:32 PM, kgman said:

C league please (special kg 5v1 rom)

Has anyone tried this??

Confusion. Are you actually wanting to play? There's 0% chance I'd put a king of 94 champ in the C league :grimace:

55 minutes ago, kylewat said:

who are these A league coaches?

https://challonge.com/Sega_Genesis_SoChel

They might be OK in 'A'?

Kentucky took a game vs MikeGartner22 (but for some reason FF'd out of the consolation bracket so no further info.. )

NHL94og went all the way to the consolation bracket finals, lost in 2 straight but cumulative score of 11-8, pretty competitive (and I saw quite a few of the winner's games on the stream, he's good).

I originally listed B league but not sure if I should be in B or C. SNES is my main console. I guess put me down as B/C and put me in whichever as needed. If this messes up numbers just leave me in B.

I know I mentioned I would play in A or B.  Whatever is needed.  I'd prefer to play in A if new blood is needed.  But B would be great as well!  Just wanted to clarify!

I've updated the first post and have started making leagues. There will be tweaks as more players join in the last few days.

Looking at 1 A League, 2 B leagues and 1 C league. The B leagues i tried to divide up by time zone (central to pacific play int eh west), (EST and atlantic play in the east). There will have to be some EST players in the West league I believe.

If you want to move to a different league, or feel someone else is too high (or too low) let me know.

I have to withdraw from whatever league I am being placed in. Unsure that I will have a wired connection this fall, and would rather not risk it. I will be able to close out Summer Salary Cap league, but just don't think I'll be able to plug in (literally) for the entirety of the classic season.

21 minutes ago, seamor said:

I have to withdraw from whatever league I am being placed in. Unsure that I will have a wired connection this fall, and would rather not risk it. I will be able to close out Summer Salary Cap league, but just don't think I'll be able to plug in (literally) for the entirety of the classic season.

If no one has had any concerns with your connection from the summer salary cap league then I think you’re okay to continue in this league if you want. Let me know. Thanks!

9 hours ago, halifax said:

If no one has had any concerns with your connection from the summer salary cap league then I think you’re okay to continue in this league if you want. Let me know. Thanks!

Rereading, I wasn’t very clear. I’m moving in the fall for school, so I won’t have Ethernet. I’d rather not leave it to chance with wireless, so I’m officially out for this league. 

50 minutes ago, seamor said:

Rereading, I wasn’t very clear. I’m moving in the fall for school, so I won’t have Ethernet. I’d rather not leave it to chance with wireless, so I’m officially out for this league. 

Okay thanks for letting me know.