NHL'94 Forums

SEGA Classic league Summer 2020

halifax

I would like to play.  Please place me at whatever level you need to make the numbers work and/or you think is appropriate for someone who hasn't played in like 12 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tickenest said:

I would like to play.  Please place me at whatever level you need to make the numbers work and/or you think is appropriate for someone who hasn't played in like 12 years.

Welcome back!

be sure to register here -> http://www.nhl94online.com/html/registration.php?lg=79

On 6/26/2020 at 3:36 PM, ffiscus76 said:

c league for me

Have you registered? I didn’t see your name in there, unless you used a different name  

http://www.nhl94online.com/html/registration.php?lg=79

On 7/10/2020 at 3:32 PM, ffiscus76 said:

sorry i missed registering there -- i am registered now

Awesome. Have you played your test games?(make sure you can host and join) and have someone confirm you completed those. 

15 hours ago, clockwise said:

We gotta get Tick to come to King of 94 Live event. 

His Brother Tockenest is just as cool.

I just registered but didn't say if the cutoff was midnight E.T, Central or Pacific.  However, if it screws things up in A then no biggie.  Or you can put me in B west so they have an even # and I'll be a legit crapola team.  If it's too late to register, also no big deal, I won't throw a hissy fit.  PS, Dickon, get your ass in A where you belong!  This fuggin guy lol.

Edited by Uncle Seth

2 hours ago, Uncle Seth said:

Nevermind, all the draft orders are already set up, I didn't see that.  That tells me that it was indeed a midnight E.T. cutoff.  Disregard/cancel my registration please.  Sorry about that.  

I can put you for last A if you want it. 

• Like 1