NHL'94 Forums

Arcade project with 94 rom hacks

mbobbyhall

Hey all. Im currently working on an NHL 94 arcade machine including most of the roms you guys have spent many hours on. I thank you for that and will do my best to give individual credit in the rom artwork that Im  currently compiling...    Since the world ended in March I have been creating Hyperspin theme artwork for many of your hacks.... and it is still a work in progress. I am very new to Hyperspin so I am figuring things out as I go. For anyone that doesnt know, Hyperspin is a nice looking frontend for arcade/console games.. As far as playing online via Hyperspin, I am unsure of that functionality yet, and that was not my purpose of this project...   There is a learning curve to the software, but it does include a theme creator which is easy to use if you have decent familiarity with photoshop.  I will share everything I've done on here when the project is complete.  Its slow moving, working on it here and there.. but hope to be done with everything in a month or two.. These themes are being made for a 4:3 aspect ratio (a square monitor). They stretch on widescreen monitor, but just wont look as good.  The machine I'm building is a Flyers themed, moddded Arcade1up 3/4 size machine.. so there is a little Philly bias in the themes! Also, if anybody has any cool NHL photos(1960ish to present) you think would make a cool theme after seeing this, send them my way please! Looking for good photos has taken more time than Id like to admit.

20200711_131547.jpg

20200418_155406.jpg

20200413_163319.jpg

• Like 1