NHL'94 Forums

Senators returning to 2-D Logo?

Sauce

It appears that the team will return to the logo that they used in 1997.  The logo is very similar to what was also used in 1994.  The difference is it said "Ottawa Senators" where the black arrowheads later appeared in 97 (within the gold circle).  

https://news.sportslogos.net/2020/07/17/leaked-ottawa-senators-new-2020-21-logo/

I hope they return to this jersey set up as well.  Also, very similar to what they used in 1994.  There was just no white strip in the black jersey in 94.

Senators04.png

The other difference with the new logo is that the red piping/lines around the three wings, as well as the red line for the cape type thing under his neck will now be gold. 

I like the jerseys you posted above (with the thick white lines on the black jersey). But apparently the new jerseys won't have those thick white bands, just red. We shall see if that report is accurate or not.

Thats my favorite uni, just classic.  I saw a few New Haven Senator games, at first I wasnt too pleased with the re branding of NIghthawks, but thats the Uni they wore barely any noticeable difference from their NHL team.  That 3d thing looked minor league to me.