NHL'94 Forums

On 8/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, UltraMagnus said:

NHL 95 enthusiasts

I'd like to thank @wboy, @slapshot67, @kingraphand @smozoma up front, as Ive learned so much from these gentlemen. As 90% of the hard work was found by these guys.

I've completed a NHL95 2020 update that includes the following:

• Updated rosters of all teams as of August 2nd, 2020 (https://www.capfriendly.com/depth-charts)
  • Updated logos, center ice and banners for all team including "Seattle Kraken" (2020 Top Prospects), "All-Stars" (The top players from 2020) and the "Legends" (Top all-time players from NHL.com)

If there is anything that can be added please let me know.

NHL95 2020.bin 2 MB · 178 downloads

i noticed Vegas just has John Gibson for every player and the ratings are off

On 9/9/2020 at 12:03 AM, UltraMagnus said:

I just tested the game to see what you are seeing, and unsure to where you see that since I pull up everything on their roster being correct,.

i noticed it happens when i do the trade player option it happens after.  see the screenshots.

also i noticed Vegas is not part of the season in start season.   i am sure they were probably omitted after seeing the polls recently for next year but wasnt sure

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 11.14.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 11.13.45 PM.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UltraMagnus said:

They are omitted from the season since there is more information and hacking to be done to find how to have all the teams in the season.

As for the trading, I'm unsure why that would happen. I'll check it today and see if there is something causing this error.

Appreciate all you do. Thanks. If I can help in anyway please let me know. Don't want to be a pest either. 

• Haha 1

I did some testing on the trade options and all the teams work for the trades except for Vegas which shows Gibson for everyone. But the ratings and play # are the right ones.

I tried a trade and the proper person showed up. So, I'll do some digging in the code to find that out. 

Also, in the Trade option on the main screen the top team can cycle through all teams. But, the bottom team are limited to Anaheim through Tampa Bay only. 

5 hours ago, UltraMagnus said:

I did some testing on the trade options and all the teams work for the trades except for Vegas which shows Gibson for everyone. But the ratings and play # are the right ones.

I tried a trade and the proper person showed up. So, I'll do some digging in the code to find that out. 

Also, in the Trade option on the main screen the top team can cycle through all teams. But, the bottom team are limited to Anaheim through Tampa Bay only. 

thank you for the details.  appreciate it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Great work, Ultra, but I think you were working off some old roster data because the Islander player numbers are inaccurate:

#50 Adam Pelech should be #3
#19 Derick Brassard should be #10
#42 Scott Mayfield should be #24
#72 Anthony Beauvillier should be #18
#14 Thomas Hickey should be #34 if he stays in the game, but should be replaced by either Noah Dobson #8 or Andy Greene #4 if we're using bubble rosters.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gotroot801 said:

Great work, Ultra, but I think you were working off some old roster data because the Islander player numbers are inaccurate:

#50 Adam Pelech should be #3
#19 Derick Brassard should be #10
#42 Scott Mayfield should be #24
#72 Anthony Beauvillier should be #18
#14 Thomas Hickey should be #34 if he stays in the game, but should be replaced by either Noah Dobson #8 or Andy Greene #4 if we're using bubble rosters.

Here it is updated. The 2021 version is going to be even more detailed, especially the rosters and alternate leagues (KHL, AHL, ECHL, and CHL).

Thanks again to bringing these changes up and your support.

NHL95 2020.bin

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, mitch13 said:

Hello, I have re edited this great rom putting some cards for every starter. Some were stolen from good old @clockwise roms, others are mine.

nhl95.jpg

NHL 2020 (95).bin 2 MB · 10 downloads

That's great! I hope you could do a similar edit for the 2021 (95) one, also by UltraMagnus.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 8/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, UltraMagnus said:

Will there be an 2021-2022 version of this ?

NHL 95 enthusiasts

I'd like to thank @wboy, @slapshot67, @kingraphand @smozoma up front, as Ive learned so much from these gentlemen. As 90% of the hard work was found by these guys.

I've completed a NHL95 2020 update that includes the following:

• Updated rosters of all teams as of August 2nd, 2020 (https://www.capfriendly.com/depth-charts)
  • Updated logos, center ice and banners for all team including "Seattle Kraken" (2020 Top Prospects), "All-Stars" (The top players from 2020) and the "Legends" (Top all-time players from NHL.com)

If there is anything that can be added please let me know.

NHL95 2020.bin 2 MB · 488 downloads

• Love 1

On 9/29/2021 at 9:16 AM, UltraMagnus said:

Yes

looking forward to it!!! 

• Love 1