Recommended Posts

On 8/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, UltraMagnus said:

NHL 95 enthusiasts

I'd like to thank @wboy, @slapshot67, @kingraphand @smozoma up front, as Ive learned so much from these gentlemen. As 90% of the hard work was found by these guys.

I've completed a NHL95 2020 update that includes the following:

  • Updated rosters of all teams as of August 2nd, 2020 (https://www.capfriendly.com/depth-charts)
  • Updated logos, center ice and banners for all team including "Seattle Kraken" (2020 Top Prospects), "All-Stars" (The top players from 2020) and the "Legends" (Top all-time players from NHL.com)

If there is anything that can be added please let me know.

NHL95 2020.bin 2 MB · 178 downloads

i noticed Vegas just has John Gibson for every player and the ratings are off

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, macattack1 said:

i noticed Vegas just has John Gibson for every player and the ratings are off

 

I just tested the game to see what you are seeing, and unsure to where you see that since I pull up everything on their roster being correct,.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2020 at 12:03 AM, UltraMagnus said:

I just tested the game to see what you are seeing, and unsure to where you see that since I pull up everything on their roster being correct,.

i noticed it happens when i do the trade player option it happens after.  see the screenshots.

also i noticed Vegas is not part of the season in start season.   i am sure they were probably omitted after seeing the polls recently for next year but wasnt sure

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 11.14.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-13 at 11.13.45 PM.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are omitted from the season since there is more information and hacking to be done to find how to have all the teams in the season.

As for the trading, I'm unsure why that would happen. I'll check it today and see if there is something causing this error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UltraMagnus said:

They are omitted from the season since there is more information and hacking to be done to find how to have all the teams in the season.

As for the trading, I'm unsure why that would happen. I'll check it today and see if there is something causing this error.

Appreciate all you do. Thanks. If I can help in anyway please let me know. Don't want to be a pest either. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did some testing on the trade options and all the teams work for the trades except for Vegas which shows Gibson for everyone. But the ratings and play # are the right ones.

I tried a trade and the proper person showed up. So, I'll do some digging in the code to find that out. 

Also, in the Trade option on the main screen the top team can cycle through all teams. But, the bottom team are limited to Anaheim through Tampa Bay only. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UltraMagnus said:

I did some testing on the trade options and all the teams work for the trades except for Vegas which shows Gibson for everyone. But the ratings and play # are the right ones.

I tried a trade and the proper person showed up. So, I'll do some digging in the code to find that out. 

Also, in the Trade option on the main screen the top team can cycle through all teams. But, the bottom team are limited to Anaheim through Tampa Bay only. 

thank you for the details.  appreciate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.